There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Shane Mosley vs. Manny Pacquiao - May 7, 2011

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I'm gonna say Pacquiao by arm-bar in the 3rd.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Daniel Tosh got some balls

I wanna see the punch. Where is it?

I can't find the article anymore, but Comedy Central asked everyone in the gym to turn off their cameras, including phones, during the taping so that they kept the rights to the clip. They won't show it until late May on Tosh.0.

I can't find the article anymore, but Comedy Central asked everyone in the gym to turn off their cameras, including phones, during the taping so that they kept the rights to the clip. They won't show it until late May on Tosh.0.

WTF is annoying ass Joe Rogan there for?
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

This is starting to piss me off. There are letting alot of people in the gym right now and it is a b*tch to park. There are other fighters trying to prepare for fights and you get people that come in and screw around. i v'e been bumping into photographers and camera people when I have been working on the heavy bag. At first they only let the Showtime crew and the MPboxing crew in. Now it is just nuts with anyone showing up with a camera.
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:

This is starting to piss me off. There are letting alot of people in the gym right now and it is a b*tch to park. There are other fighters trying to prepare for fights and you get people that come in and screw around. i v'e been bumping into photographers and camera people when I have been working on the heavy bag. At first they only let the Showtime crew and the MPboxing crew in. Now it is just nuts with anyone showing up with a camera.

Yell really loud...... "Amuy tae!!!!!" Pronounced (ah-mooy tah-eh!)

What does it mean?

What does it mean?

"it smells like s**t" lol

What does it mean?

"it smells like s**t" lol

Man it really does. LOL. That is the one thing about any serious boxing gym. The smell.
Team Lumpia!
It's been confirmed Rick Ross will be walking Pacquiao out to the ring for the Shane Mosley fight. Maybe they sing a "sometimes when we touch duet"? LOL.

Funny how 50 and Ross have beef...50 cent is in Mayweather's stable and Pacquiao just happens to choose Ross to accompany him.
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
It's been confirmed Rick Ross will be walking Pacquiao out to the ring for the Shane Mosley fight. Maybe they sing a "sometimes when we touch duet"? LOL.

Funny how 50 and Ross have beef...50 cent is in Mayweather's stable and Pacquiao just happens to choose Ross to accompany him.

Nice! Rick Ross had beef with Money not too long ago as well. This already is a double edged sword.

http://www.sohh.com/2009/09/rick_ross_drops_floyd_may.html
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Manny takes this easily. Unanimous Decision.
Originally posted by Amir_Mamu:
Manny takes this easily. Unanimous Decision.

Hard for me to think they're gonna get that far. I sense there will be some blood.
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:

Nice! Rick Ross had beef with Money not too long ago as well. This already is a double edged sword.

http://www.sohh.com/2009/09/rick_ross_drops_floyd_may.html

Mannys the man.
I have Manny in eight as well.

I hope he destroys Shane.