Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Mosley as next opponent =

Watching Pacquiao destroy yet another opponent =

This!!

lol

these

I like watching Pac fight.

Fu*k it.

I hope Pac wins by destruction. Dude reminds me of Bruce Lee.

I'm tired of hearing peeps say (not you guys,but people in my area ) that Pac doesn't fight blacks or whatever, yet he fought a scared Clottey.

I'm a huge Pac fan and I understand that this fight would probably bring the biggest purse, but I really hope he gets Berto or Martinez next.

at least he's boxing though.

Unlike Floyd.

I don't know why FLoyd seems to be ducking Pac. Floyd is damn good and I think he can stand a good chance at beating Pac.

Floyd outboxed Marquez,Marquez beat Pac (IMO)

Everyone would love to see that fight, but it's evident that Floyd cares more about his undefeated record than anything else.

Btw, Floyd was also bigger than Marquez.

Marquez had to gain something like 17 pounds to fight Mayweather. He can't sustain his power and speed at that weight. Not to mention he (Marguez) is old.

Pacquiao has become a well-rounded, more defined fighter since the Marguez fights and has gotten substantially better. Marquez is pretty much the same guy, just older now.

Pacquiao would eat Marquez alive if they fought at this point, just like Floyd did. Probably worse.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Mosley as next opponent =

Watching Pacquiao destroy yet another opponent =

This!!

lol

these

I like watching Pac fight.

Fu*k it.

I hope Pac wins by destruction. Dude reminds me of Bruce Lee.

I'm tired of hearing peeps say (not you guys,but people in my area ) that Pac doesn't fight blacks or whatever, yet he fought a scared Clottey.

I'm a huge Pac fan and I understand that this fight would probably bring the biggest purse, but I really hope he gets Berto or Martinez next.

at least he's boxing though.

Unlike Floyd.

I don't know why FLoyd seems to be ducking Pac. Floyd is damn good and I think he can stand a good chance at beating Pac.

Floyd outboxed Marquez,Marquez beat Pac (IMO)

Totally agree. I really don't know why Floyd is ducking PacMan. I honestly think the fight is 50/50. You can hate on Floyd (believe me, i do too) but you can't deny that the man can flat out box. It would be an AMAZING fight. But if I had to pick a winner, I'd say Floyd by Split Decision. I just think his world class defense and his counter punching is superior to Manny's offense.
[ Edited by Amir_Mamu on Dec 22, 2010 at 3:33 PM ]
I am so done with boxing. I swear Manny will be the last boxer I ever follow. Once he is done....I am done with boxing. I am not even talking about paying for fights. I mean I won't even watch a fight again.

and with fights like this, I am ready to accept that Manny is pretty much done now.
[ Edited by danimal on Dec 22, 2010 at 4:35 PM ]
Mayweather is too busy hitting girls to fight Pac, what is he supposed to do? Get old and not fight, not make money? It is a business. People pay to see big names.
Im surprised you guys are counting Mosely out like he's a bum. I mean he has above average speed, nice power (you saw him give Floyd the rubber knees) good chin, good boxing iq and get this he uses movement. I don't think Manny will be able to turn this guy into a mannequin. Oh Boy!
This fight official?
This fight official?

Thought they signed it wednesday, but who knows...

In the spirit of the holidays, I tried to find a positive about fighting Mosely, but the more and more I looked into it, I couldn't find anything.

What does Manny get outta this? It's a lose-lose. Only thing Mosely has on his record is that he's beaten DLH twice, but lost to guys like Winky Wright (twice), Vernon Forest (twice), Miguel Cotto, and PBF, never avenging any of them.

If he doesn't knock out Mosely or at least beat him as soundly as PBF did, then the perception of Manny will only damper.

I'll give Mosely props, he has the name recognition compared to Berto, and fighting Marquez at 147lbs would've been a mockery since Marquez can't fight above Lightweight, but Mosely still has to be the WORST choice possible.

I hope this fight does actually turn into a REAL bout so that I can justify paying $50, but until Manny fights PBF, we're all just gonna keep getting coal in our stockings
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
This fight official?

In the spirit of the holidays, I tried to find a positive about fighting Mosely, but the more and more I looked into it, I couldn't find anything.

What does Manny get outta this? It's a lose-lose. Only thing Mosely has on his record is that he's beaten DLH twice, but lost to guys like Winky Wright (twice), Vernon Forest (twice), Miguel Cotto, and PBF, never avenging any of them.

If he doesn't knock out Mosely or at least beat him as soundly as PBF did, then the perception of Manny will only damper.

I'll give Mosely props, he has the name recognition compared to Berto, and fighting Marquez at 147lbs would've been a mockery since Marquez can't fight above Lightweight, but Mosely still has to be the WORST choice possible.

I hope this fight does actually turn into a REAL bout so that I can justify paying $50, but until Manny fights PBF, we're all just gonna keep getting coal in our stockings

Like I said, in the eyes of a bunch of idiots, ''it's a black guy.''

I hope Pac destroys dude.

I never really cared for Mosely.
This fight official?

Should've fought Berto with that logic, but then Arum couldn't make money in spite of Golden Boy with their "free agent"

In all honesty, I wouldn't care if PBF beats Manny mercilessly, if they just fought I think boxing could make a comeback and become a top 5 sport again in the US...

This fight official?

Should've fought Berto with that logic, but then Arum couldn't make money in spite of Golden Boy with their "free agent"

In all honesty, I wouldn't care if PBF beats Manny mercilessly, if they just fought I think boxing could make a comeback and become a top 5 sport again in the US...

Next (and final) 3 fights for Manny.

Mosley
Marquez pt 3
Berto
.....retirement (unless he loses to Berto)

Pac vs PBF will not happen :(

another thing that I don't understand is that if PBF does lose to Pac, they can always have a damn rematch.

More money for that greedy ass Floyd.

WTF

''You acting like a lil bi*ch right now.''
another thing that I don't understand is that if PBF does lose to Pac, they can always have a damn rematch.

WTF

Floyd's "0" is like his cloak of invincibility. Once he loses it, that's probably going to be it for him.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:

WTF

Floyd's "0" is like his cloak of invincibility. Once he loses it, that's probably going to be it for him.

ya he's gonna beat up more random people on the streets just to prove himself if he loses that zero mark.
Daniel Tosh got some balls

Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Daniel Tosh got some balls

I wanna see the punch. Where is it?
Share 49ersWebzone