Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Shane Mosley vs. Manny Pacquiao - May 7, 2011

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by NickV:
I feel sorry for you poor f**kers who paid to watch that

Originally posted by BenQ:
just googled mosley's girlfriend bella gonzalez.

Her ass is like WOAH.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by NickV:
I feel sorry for you poor f**kers who paid to watch that

well i didnt pay... but to see jimi morrison come out and sing eye of the tiger for pacqiaos entrance. was priceless. especially after mosley thaught he was tight with LL performing mama said knock u out.

not to mention now knowing mayweather is scared s**tless of blemishing his record
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
these lightweights are a snoozefest. no knockout power. too bad the heavyweight division stinks. they might as well have been throwing pillows

chicks in lingerie?

At that point between rounds when she jumped up out of her seat turned out to be the highlight of the fight!
Originally posted by SFBlue:

At that point between rounds when she jumped up out of her seat turned out to be the highlight of the fight!

She had more emotion and fight in her than Mosley did.

The fight was boring until the later rounds when Pacquiao got pissed that Mosley was given a knockdown. After that I was just rooting for a Pacquiao knockout.

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

The fight was boring until the later rounds when Pacquiao got pissed that Mosley was given a knockdown. After that I was just rooting for a Pacquiao knockout.

-9fA

Yeah same here. Going in I was kinda rooting for Mosley, but when it became apparent he was just trying to survive all 12 rounds, I too was rooting for Pac to get the KO.
WORST FIGHT EVER
Can we please get Mayweather vs Pacquiao now.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

Yeah same here. Going in I was kinda rooting for Mosley, but when it became apparent he was just trying to survive all 12 rounds, I too was rooting for Pac to get the KO.

Just another boxer happy to cash in against pacquiao ala De la Hoya
Anybody know the fighter payouts for this one?
Originally posted by Big_Hit_28:
Anybody know the fighter payouts for this one?

20 mil guaranteed for Pac. 5 mil for Mosley
  • Amir
  • Veteran
A boring fight that looked even boring because it was on Showtime. Atleast we got to see some eye candy with Mosley's girl.
trashbag ho!
Mosley wasnt thinkin about hittin nothing but that ass^^