There are 141 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Coffee Retires?

Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
I'm starting to wonder if Camp Sing is so tough it takes all the fun out of football for these guys and then they don't want to play anymore.

It's called weeding out the pussies.

Right on... F--k 'em, next man up.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by BobS:
What does that do with his contract? Does he get a percentage of guarantees? Is there a cap hit with an early retirement. I hate to think getting lit up on a blitz pick up caused him to quit, but it might have. Everybody has a bad day, at practice, the gym, work, etc, no matter how good you are. Can't believe he quit so easy.

if he quit that easy then he wasn't going to cut it in the nfl, he made the right choice

True.

But I worry about what's going on in camp Singletary now.

If it's tough enough to cause second and third year players to just leave the NFL all together then there has to be some unhappy veterans.

Something just doesn't smell right here.....
so when does the trade for marshawn lynch happen?
We have no idea why he retired...maybe because he realised he will never be good enough to be a #1 back and he can't handle that? Maybe because we don't need him...oh wait sorry those are my reasons
Originally posted by crabman82:

Never this organization will not make that move. I don't think.
Originally posted by robduce42:
All I can say is WTF....
Originally posted by GSeef49er:
wierd...only played one season?
mayby it was on his bucket list to score 1 td.

LOL i like that good one
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

i agree, but they should hes gonna end up in seattle if they dont make this move
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
I'm starting to wonder if Camp Sing is so tough it takes all the fun out of football for these guys and then they don't want to play anymore.

Your tripping. Coffe played for Nick Saban. He runs a way more intense camp than Sing. No way
Could it be to force or have him traded else where?
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

Lynch in the Bay would be bad news. He is going to hang out with his boys in East Oakland and get arrested.
The more I think about it the more lynch doesn't seem like a sing type guy lol.

and wtf Sings camp isn't that hard. Didn't Coffee go to Alabama where Saban runs a damn boot camp
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
All I can say is WTF....
  • seanh
  • Veteran
wtf? glad he spent all that time bulking up this offseason.....man this season is crazy and it hasn't even started yet!