There are 134 users in the forums

Coffee Retires?

I am so confused right now. He couldn't even wait before the first preseason game?
Coffee Retires

It's official.
WHY? Can he not cut the mustard? Is he scared?
i nvr liked him
Cant wait for my new Madden roster update tonight
There should be an official "F**k you Balmer and Coffee THREAD".
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
There should be an official "F**k you Balmer and Coffee THREAD".

start it up
  • BobS
  • Veteran
What does that do with his contract? Does he get a percentage of guarantees? Is there a cap hit with an early retirement. I hate to think getting lit up on a blitz pick up caused him to quit, but it might have. Everybody has a bad day, at practice, the gym, work, etc, no matter how good you are. Can't believe he quit so easy.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Cant wait for my new Madden roster update tonight

Seriously. take that f*gget off the game. stupid b***h f**king kentwan balmer did more than this bust did. This makes me hate balmer less and want to punch Coffee in his 15lb p***y
Honestly he may have just gotten burnt out. Especially for someone that young, you cant always see the bigger picture. I'm still not sold on whether his retirement sticks.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Don't want players who's hearts aren't in it.
Originally posted by BobS:
What does that do with his contract? Does he get a percentage of guarantees? Is there a cap hit with an early retirement. I hate to think getting lit up on a blitz pick up caused him to quit, but it might have. Everybody has a bad day, at practice, the gym, work, etc, no matter how good you are. Can't believe he quit so easy.

if he quit that easy then he wasn't going to cut it in the nfl, he made the right choice
Maybe coffee's own disappointment go to him? Coffee spent time trying to really improve himself this offseason to only find out that he still sucks.

Can't say that I will miss him. He was one of those potential guys that never showed anything on the field. He should not be that hard to replace.
Retired from the bench? You dont retire at 23, you quit!
Share 49ersWebzone