LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

2010 Mexico's National Soccer Team

Originally posted by Niner3030:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
you guys are sending an U-23 team or so to Copa America?

We just beat that squad 3-0 in a friendly

I think we're sending an U-21 team. I think they wanted to focus on winning the Gold Cup to into the Confederations Cup.

U-21

no offense, but you might as well have declined the invite. Our squad out there today wasn't event our best, and we're definitely not the cream of the crop in CONMEBOL

I hope this U-21 squad doesn't embarrass you guys

I think we're sending an U-21 team. I think they wanted to focus on winning the Gold Cup to into the Confederations Cup.

U-21

no offense, but you might as well have declined the invite. Our squad out there today wasn't event our best, and we're definitely not the cream of the crop in CONMEBOL

The reason mexico didn't decline was the $$$$$$$$$. There is a reason why Mexico has always been invited to the copa america.
Originally posted by ea_thegreat:

U-21

The reason mexico didn't decline was the $$$$$$$$$. There is a reason why Mexico has always been invited to the copa america.

U-21

Personally I'd rather see the first team at Copa America. We play great against South American teams with the big exception of Argentina. But getting into the confederations cup is more important because of what it means in terms of preparing for 2014.

U-21

Personally I'd rather see the first team at Copa America. We play great against South American teams with the big exception of Argentina. But getting into the confederations cup is more important because of what it means in terms of preparing for 2014.

yeah I get it, and I'd like to see your first team in Copa America too. I wonder if Costa Rica is sending a B team also they'd get destroyed
Viva Mexico cabrones

Mexico vs. Croatia today.
Share 49ersWebzone