LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 327 users in the forums

***OFFICIAL USAMNT 2010 WC THREAD***

Extra time for Fullham and Aletico. Dempsey is the first American to play in UEFA Final.
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Yeah Edu never lived up to any hype. I hope Gomez & Buddle can provide the USA with something.

Poor guy was consumed by the American hype.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Yeah Edu never lived up to any hype. I hope Gomez & Buddle can provide the USA with something.

Poor guy was consumed by the American hype.

I still remember his pepsi commercial with Pele...

Beckham is a b***h

Dont let me catch you down Sunset Blvd!
Beckham is a b***h

how?
USA VS Czech Republic

4:30 pacific time ESPN
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Beckham is a b***h

how?

How will I catch him, well his ACL is tore should be easy to tackle him
Goal Maurice Edu!! 1-0 USA
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Beckham is a b***h

how?

How will I catch him, well his ACL is tore should be easy to tackle him

haha, no, how is he b***h besides the fact that hes tried to ditch galaxy numerous times?

Not the result USA wanted. But the result matter very little. Only a few players from today will be starting for USA.
I like Gooch, Holden, Beasley, Ching, Mo Edu and Gomez.
Not the result USA wanted. But the result matter very little. Only a few players from today will be starting for USA.

I agree, I was very impressed with the play of Buddles and Gomez. They need to find someone who can step into Davies role alongside Altidore (and hopefully develop a rapport with Donovan).

Also, Edu, Holden, and Goodson showed they can fill-in when needed. Still a little worried about Gooch, but hoping the next two exhibitions will get him ready.

I think Beasely only looked good b/c of everyone else around him.

Oh, and to everyone who have sh** to talk about the Czech's winning, they had 1st stringers in b/c the couldn't make it into the WC, while we had 3rd stringers trying to make it to the team. Put Howard, Donovan, Altidore, Bocanegra, and Dempsey in, bet we win it...looking forward to saturday against the Turks and June 5th against the Aussies
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:

I agree, I was very impressed with the play of Buddles and Gomez. They need to find someone who can step into Davies role alongside Altidore (and hopefully develop a rapport with Donovan).

Also, Edu, Holden, and Goodson showed they can fill-in when needed. Still a little worried about Gooch, but hoping the next two exhibitions will get him ready.

Oh, and to everyone who have sh** to talk about the Czech's winning, they had 1st stringers in b/c the couldn't make it into the WC, while we had 3rd stringers trying to make it to the team. Put Howard, Donovan, Altidore, Bocanegra, and Dempsey in, bet we win it...looking forward to saturday against the Turks and June 5th against the Aussies

wow, I've yet to see a single post of anyone talking s**t

a little defensive about nothing, eh? lol
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:

wow, I've yet to see a single post of anyone talking s**t

a little defensive about nothing, eh? lol

word
Final 23 Annouced

Defenders: Oguchi Onyewu, Carlos Bocanegra, Jay DeMerit, Clarence Goodson, Jonathan Spector, Jonathan Bornstein, Steve Cherundolo

Midfielders: Landon Donovan, Clint Dempsey, Michael Bradley, Benny Feilhaber, Stuart Holden, Ricardo Clark, Jose Francisco Torres, DaMarcus Beasley, Maurice Edu

Forwards: Jozy Altidore, Edson Buddle, Herculez Gomez, Robbie Findley
Share 49ersWebzone