Could someone tell me what team's are left? I'm lazy

[ Edited by AllTimeGreat on Apr 5, 2010 at 10:54:58 ]
There are 453 users in the forums

Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Oh there this is. I'm definitely in.
Could someone tell me what team's are left? I'm lazy
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Oh there this is. I'm definitely in.
Could someone tell me what team's are left? I'm lazy
Be the Expos.
Originally posted by Fincham11:
If you have an extra spot, I'll play...what the hell. I'm in every other draft,well other than soccer.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Oh there this is. I'm definitely in.
Could someone tell me what team's are left? I'm lazy
Be the Expos.
I wouldnt mind the Expos instead of the Nationals in.

Originally posted by ninerlifer:Originally posted by Fincham11:
If you have an extra spot, I'll play...what the hell. I'm in every other draft,well other than soccer.
In, pick a team Fincham

Originally posted by ninerlifer:
So what are we doing, 24, 25, or 26 teams?
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
the question is how many playoff teams? If we do 24, I propose 4 groups of 6, 2 leagues. 8 playoff teams?
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
the question is how many playoff teams? If we do 24, I propose 4 groups of 6, 2 leagues. 8 playoff teams?