There are 152 users in the forums

All Time MLB Draft Teams are set!!!! Draft Time!!!!!!

Originally posted by Jordache49:
30 teams, with 25 spots each.. Thats 750 players. I dont think its going to be too easy during the later rounds

The game of baseball has been played for well over 100 years. Trust me, there are plenty of players to choose from
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
30 teams, with 25 spots each.. Thats 750 players. I dont think its going to be too easy during the later rounds

The game of baseball has been played for well over 100 years. Trust me, there are plenty of players to choose from

Oh, no doubt... I just mean during the later rounds, it wont be as easy as people think.. You wont be finding HOF in those late rounds

Oh, no doubt... I just mean during the later rounds, it wont be as easy as people think.. You wont be finding HOF in those late rounds

IMO its gonna be easier than the NBA draft thats for sure.

It won't matter, since you'll be drafting a backup RF.

Everybody's starters will be HOF.
Pittsburgh Pirates please!
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
There are a lot fewer Hall of Famers than you guys think.

With 750 players we'll end up with a TON of current players drafted
bump
me
Originally posted by TheNaitch:
me

cool what team, not many left.
Astros

I don't think we're gonna get 30 people.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Let's go with 25 people.
ok, still waitng for 2 players ninerjohn wanted me to hold for him to sign up for their teams, alltimegreat, and of course bigron.

How do we want to set this up, as far as divisions with 25 teams? 5 divisions of 5 teams, then top 2 teams advance, while also throwing in 2 wild cards? or do we we wanna do 24 teams, with 4 divisions of 6 teams, top 2 teams make it?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
ok, still waitng for 2 players ninerjohn wanted me to hold for him to sign up for their teams, alltimegreat, and of course bigron.

How do we want to set this up, as far as divisions with 25 teams? 5 divisions of 5 teams, then top 2 teams advance, while also throwing in 2 wild cards? or do we we wanna do 24 teams, with 4 divisions of 6 teams, top 2 teams make it?

We can figure that out later after we draft
Originally posted by crzy:

We can figure that out later after we draft

Then lets do 24, 25 is an odd number.
Share 49ersWebzone