LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

Soccer Current players draft-Tournament Group Stage

Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
So Alex, how about you take two teams since you stared this anyway so we can start the draft?

hmm, idk, lets wait a few more days. i dont really wanna draft two teams as that would be unfair since id have a beter chance of getting the top seed.

Im not so sure about you after your pick of Wang as your 1st round pick (4th overall) in the MLB draft.

cmon, its a draft in the parkinglot. I thought it was a joke. Look at my team from the all time soccer draft. cmon. And im taking the mlb draft seriously now. you guys are dicks though, its not like me taking horrible players affected your board.

haha.
yo ill be down since i know most of the current players.
Why didnt any of you a*****es tell me I had two number 5 listed?!?! We coulda started this draft a few days ago, now we have an uneven draft. lol. I made a fail. I'll make the groups so we know who we're facing while we draft.
Why didnt any of you a*****es tell me I had two number 5 listed?!?! We coulda started this draft a few days ago, now we have an uneven draft. lol. I made a fail. I'll make the groups so we know who we're facing while we draft.

I'll step out.
Originally posted by ea_thegreat:

I'll step out.

seriously? I already figured it out.
nah i will... i got too much on my plate atm
Nobody better not take Shrek.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Wait, how are we "facing" off teams?

Is it FIFA simulation? or voting on the webzone. Because voting does not work at all.
With the No.1 overall pick, The Invincibles select:

Cristiano Ronaldo.

In the end it was between 3 players but Ronaldo's ability to change a game at any moment makes him valuable enough for the #1. The Arsenal/Benfica fan in me feels sick but the Portugal fan in me is .
Originally posted by crzy:
Wait, how are we "facing" off teams?

Is it FIFA simulation? or voting on the webzone. Because voting does not work at all.

I think they found a FIFA sim.

• dman
  • Veteran
Ill be Futbol Club FC
we really need 5 subs? In the All-Time draft, I would vote yes....but in a current one? I think the talent is gonna be gone after round 8....imo

[ Edited by ninerlifer on Apr 5, 2010 at 09:25:59 ]
so yeah guys, im out
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Bahhh. Well I figured meu primo wouldn't have fallen to me at the 2nd pick, but I'm still in good shape. With the 2nd overall selection I select

Lionel Messi.
^^ C. Ronaldo is your cousin?!
Share 49ersWebzone