LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 329 users in the forums

Soccer Current players draft-Tournament Group Stage

• NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by foreign49er:
^^ C. Ronaldo is your cousin?!

lol

No he's not. I only say that cause I'm Portuguese also.
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by foreign49er:
^^ C. Ronaldo is your cousin?!

lol

No he's not. I only say that cause I'm Portuguese also.

• NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
so yeah guys, im out

If no one takes your spot we will give you the mls all stars.
Bump, we're to pick #3 so let's get a move on ppl!!! lol
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
so yeah guys, im out

If no one takes your spot we will give you the mls all stars.

Aren't they like undefeated against top Euro teams like Chelsea and what not?

Anyway, no really, I'm out. Ya'll have 12 players now, that's perfect.
Please remember the FIFA 10 Simulator, is not only based on stats like whatifsports, your team will be successful if your team has chemistry, and balance.

You cant just pick a bunch of all-stars and expect them to dominate.

Because of the importance of team chemistry in FIFA – sticking to your manager’s favorite formation, using players of the same nationality in similar positions and many other factors affect this chemistry – you’re going to be willing to draft a player higher if he fits perfectly into your system.

There will be injuries and other things like in most real life tournaments.

This will probably give us good results when we start simming games. Unlike the B-Ball Draft.
Some PMs would work wonders!!!!! Pick in a few!
question, how does the sim work, and what stats do it go by? Does it go for last year alone? Or for the best year of the players career, I have looked on FIFA's website, and it doesnt say.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
question, how does the sim work, and what stats do it go by? Does it go for last year alone? Or for the best year of the players career, I have looked on FIFA's website, and it doesnt say.

fifa 10 sim would go with the fifa 10 ratings, which I'm not sure if you can find online
Originally posted by vrabbit:

fifa 10 sim would go with the fifa 10 ratings, which I'm not sure if you can find online

wait, are you talking about the game?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Originally posted by vrabbit:

wait, are you talking about the game?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

no, FIFA 10 simulator refers to this soccer friendly me and my neighbors throw down on my driveway every wednesday at 5pm. You should come check it out sometime.

dude
OK seriously Im looking on the front page and it says we "will judge" this isnt gonna work, now someone said there is a "simulator", but I cant find info on it.
OK seriously Im looking on the front page and it says we "will judge" this isnt gonna work, now someone said there is a "simulator", but I cant find info on it.

the "simulator" would be the actual FIFA 10 game dude, I thought that was clear with the simple mentioning of FIFA 10.

Players will be placed in custom teams in the FIFA 10 game and the matchups will be simulated through FIFA 10.

Or someone correct me if I'm wrong.
OK, sorry for th hold up, gimmie SHREK!!!!!!!!!!!

He certainly has set his claim as Player of the Year, especially when he comes back from his recent ankle injury and takes England far in the World Cup.
OK, sorry for th hold up, gimmie SHREK!!!!!!!!!!!

He certainly has set his claim as Player of the Year, especially when he comes back from his recent ankle injury and takes England far in the World Cup.

probably rated high as hell in fifa too

Share 49ersWebzone