LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 219 users in the forums

Soccer Current players draft-Tournament Group Stage

Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
One problem is there has to be 1 Player controlling one of the fantasy teams in FIFA to simulate.

Does that usually favor the outcome of a sim to the team being controlled?
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
One problem is there has to be 1 Player controlling one of the fantasy teams in FIFA to simulate.

Does that usually favor the outcome of a sim to the team being controlled?

I'd be happy to do it if everyone is cool to wait until FIFA WC comes out, didn't buy the regular one this year b/c of the WC special edition
Im thinking of making the results into a 12 team, 3 group tournament. Top team from each group passes with the top 2 second places playing each other for the 4th ticket to the semis. Something like that? Ideas? You know, a different type of draft for a change.
If we all add each other on facebook we can play each other on mousebreaker.com

eaither penalty kicks or free kicks.
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Im thinking of making the results into a 12 team, 3 group tournament. Top team from each group passes with the top 2 second places playing each other for the 4th ticket to the semis. Something like that? Ideas? You know, a different type of draft for a change.

Sounds good to me, let's just get this draft up and going

[ Edited by Crazy49er1313 on Apr 1, 2010 at 19:37:22 ]
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:

we need one more player

^^^WTF is that shyt on my message

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT COOL

^^^WTF is that shyt on my message

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT COOL

haha, change it. unless you go for them...

I can't change mine. I'm stuck with the Raiders one, which is not too bad, it matches the color scheme of the site.
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
I can't change mine. I'm stuck with the Raiders one, which is not too bad, it matches the color scheme of the site.

click "save" or restart your computer if its just gray.

So Alex, how about you take two teams since you stared this anyway so we can start the draft?
So Alex, how about you take two teams since you stared this anyway so we can start the draft?

hmm, idk, lets wait a few more days. i dont really wanna draft two teams as that would be unfair since id have a beter chance of getting the top seed.

hmm, idk, lets wait a few more days. i dont really wanna draft two teams as that would be unfair since id have a beter chance of getting the top seed.

It's just for fun dude, as long as there can't be any trades, don't see anything wrong with it
you should let it be known in the title that we need more peeps...

Im not so sure about you after your pick of Wang as your 1st round pick (4th overall) in the MLB draft.
Share 49ersWebzone