There are 131 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The soccer thread(all leagues except the premier league) 09/10

Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Morelia vs Banfield live right now on FSE channel 425 on DTV. Let's go monarcas!

what i tell you about banfield lol

the ref pulled the carpet out from under our feet. We were dominating the whole game, banfield coulndnt even get possesion. Then the stupid ref sent off one of our guys, even the commentators said that the play didn't deserve a red as both players were going for the ball and it was clearly unintentional. We'll win in Morelia.
Originally posted by dman:
OK guys I can't find any way to sim this but lets do a draft and then well just make a bracket and vote on who will advance ... Ill make a thread tonight and see if we can get about 12-16 teams.

Don't forget to include me dude.
Me too! :)
Hey Hollywood, I thought you said you didn't like Mexican soccer a couple months back in the US vs Mexico thread? Or were you just talking about the national team?

Hey Hollywood, I thought you said you didn't like Mexican soccer a couple months back in the US vs Mexico thread? Or were you just talking about the national team?

Just the national team.
Real Madrid baby!
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Real Madrid baby!

Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Real Madrid baby!

On another note, when is dman gonna start the all time FIFA draft thread? I'm anxious...
[ Edited by 1251alex on Feb 10, 2010 at 10:43 PM ]
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Real Madrid baby!

On another note, when is dman gonna start the all time FIFA draft thread? I'm anxious...

doin it now .. waaaaaatch for iiiitttt ....
Is anyone watching sampdoria vs fiorentina? Why is the grass cut all weird like that? WTF?
Barcelona nearing £60 million deal for Arsenal star Cesc Fabregas - report

source

madrid and barca are the best now. they got the money and no debt.
Morelia is currently dominating Atlas!

Barbosa made an espectacular save on a header from Sabah.