There are 226 users in the forums

The soccer thread(all leagues except the premier league) 09/10

• Shifty
  • Veteran
My old favourite Italian team was Parma. They were awesome back in the 90's
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
There's no soccer thread besides the premier league one so I thought I'd make one. Copa Libertadores starts on Wednesday

My beloved Boca Juniors didnt make it this year due to poor results in their league

Haha, river plate didn't make it either. My team Morelia plays Banfield Wednesday in Buenos Aires. We won't lose.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
There's no soccer thread besides the premier league one so I thought I'd make one. Copa Libertadores starts on Wednesday

My beloved Boca Juniors didnt make it this year due to poor results in their league

Haha, river plate didn't make it either. My team Morelia plays Banfield Wednesday in Buenos Aires. We won't lose.

idk dont let banfield fool you they got some attack now...but good luck lol
Any followers of the Bundesliga?

idk dont let banfield fool you they got some attack now...but good luck lol

Dude, they're the argentine champion, I just have faith in my team, we've got some fast Attack, solid defense, and our midfield is badass.
  • dman
  • Veteran
We should do an All Time Soccer Draft like the NBA one ...
Originally posted by dman:

Do it and sign me up asap!
  • dman
  • Veteran

hhhmmm, Ill see if there is a sim we can plug the teams into ... can we get enough teams?

hhhmmm, Ill see if there is a sim we can plug the teams into ... can we get enough teams?

Of course, there's more than enough zoners who like soccer, and if a draft is involved everybody wants in. Give me one of the top two spots since I joined up first.
  • dman
  • Veteran

Of course, there's more than enough zoners who like soccer, and if a draft is involved everybody wants in. Give me one of the top two spots since I joined up first.

Ill work on it ... draft order will be random anyways

Doode! I'm in! And let me get the top spot.

My knowledge of the beautiful game isn't too deep but i'm down to do the research. Sounds like it'd be fun.
Morelia vs Banfield live right now on FSE channel 425 on DTV. Let's go monarcas!
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

Doode! I'm in! And let me get the top spot.

My knowledge of the beautiful game isn't too deep but i'm down to do the research. Sounds like it'd be fun.

Count me in for certain!
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Morelia vs Banfield live right now on FSE channel 425 on DTV. Let's go monarcas!

what i tell you about banfield lol
  • dman
  • Veteran
OK guys I can't find any way to sim this but lets do a draft and then well just make a bracket and vote on who will advance ... Ill make a thread tonight and see if we can get about 12-16 teams.
Share 49ersWebzone