There are 106 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Mosley-Mayweather set for ????????

i'm hope Mosley KO Mayweather...
oooh this should be good!
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Originally posted by kidash:
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/blog/index?entryID=4880645&name=rafael_dan

No signature yet from the Mayweather camp!

- 98

He's trying to come up with some other B.S. excuse to get out of the fight, now that he can't use the same drug testing shenanigan that he used for the Pacman fight.

this was actually agreed on already... Olympic style testing was part of the agreement..

- 89
Originally posted by kidash:
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Originally posted by kidash:
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/blog/index?entryID=4880645&name=rafael_dan

No signature yet from the Mayweather camp!

- 98

He's trying to come up with some other B.S. excuse to get out of the fight, now that he can't use the same drug testing shenanigan that he used for the Pacman fight.

this was actually agreed on already... Olympic style testing was part of the agreement..

- 89

That is what I mean. Ployd counting on the possibility that the other fighter would not submit to his drug testing demands; therefore conveniently having his "out."

Shane agreed to the testing so what's your excuse now, Floyd?
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Originally posted by kidash:
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Originally posted by kidash:
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/blog/index?entryID=4880645&name=rafael_dan

No signature yet from the Mayweather camp!

- 98

He's trying to come up with some other B.S. excuse to get out of the fight, now that he can't use the same drug testing shenanigan that he used for the Pacman fight.

this was actually agreed on already... Olympic style testing was part of the agreement..

- 89

That is what I mean. Ployd counting on the possibility that the other fighter would not submit to his drug testing demands; therefore conveniently having his "out."

Shane agreed to the testing so what's your excuse now, Floyd?

This is getting ridiculous. Even for PBF standards.
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
i'm hope Mosley KO Mayweather...

I hope so too, but it hasn't happened before, not even close (although that Judah knockdown was legit).

I just wanna see a bruise. Some blood. That would be good enough for me. A KO or even a knockdown would be marvelous.
Mayweather finally signed.
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Mayweather finally signed.

in disappearing ink!
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Mayweather finally signed.

I heard his signature is like chicken scratch...
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Mayweather finally signed.

I heard his signature is like chicken scratch...

Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Mayweather finally signed.

And the ink is running.
You can never appease the haters.
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
You can never appease the haters.

I am not really hating. Actuallly I give PBF props for fighting Mosley. Between Pac man and PBF, PBF has the hardest fight.
[ Edited by Niner_Demon on Feb 4, 2010 at 5:50 PM ]
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
You can never appease the haters.

I am not really hating. Actuallly I give PBF props for fighting the Mosley. Between Pac man and PBF, PBF has the hardest fight.

you mean upcoming fight, right??

- 98