LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 317 users in the forums

Adam James is a p***y -- Leach fired

leaked emails
I've read those emails, it's clear the administration wanted to fire him last year but couldn't especially since he got the team to 11-2 and #2 in the country.
Adam James was just the excuse they were looking for.
There are for-sale signs on the yards of the AD and the head of the board of regents. It would be nice if they would take the hint.

Adam James was at the Tech pep rally in San Antonio for the bowl game, he was the only player in non-TTU gear, and had a big grin the entire time.

There are 4 players on the team who support him. He has some friends in the student population as well.
29 thousand other Tech students hate him.
just aheads up to the zoners that at 1am ET and 10pm PT ESPN will carry an interview with coach Mike Leach from Rece Davis at ESPN
What did he say? I'm not in front of a TV
I think they overreacted to this in a big way. It doesn't seem the whole story came out. Just one cry baby side of a person not getting playing time. I don't see the reason to fire him. I think he could still coach and be a good coach. It doesn't make sense to me.
Leach is going to be making some bank, courtesy of TTU.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Yep.

I'd love for my Gophers to get him. Brewster is such an a*****e.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
wow Texas Tech comes out looking really pathetic here...and they got rid of one hell of a coach too. Leach def. deserves a top job, I feel bad for the guy.
Originally posted by cestmoi:

I saw the one on espn, he was asked to describe Adam James and he straight out said he was lazy and had a sense of entitlement. And he talked about how his dad would call the coaches and other school officials and hang around practice to lobby for Adam to get more playing time.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by cestmoi:

I saw the one on espn, he was asked to describe Adam James and he straight out said he was lazy and had a sense of entitlement. And he talked about how his dad would call the coaches and other school officials and hang around practice to lobby for Adam to get more playing time.

Craig James and his son sound like a bunch of douches. ESPN should fire his ass.

would you also sue the James for defamation of character and ESPN?
Full 36 Mike Leach video on ESPN, very interesting stuff.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4788146

Head Trainer also refutes Adam's story

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4787194
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

He wouldn't have a shot. They didn't say defame him. They just told their story, and the school thought it was unacceptable. If they called him a baby rapist he'd have a case (assuming he's not a baby rapist).
Originally posted by pantstickle:

He wouldn't have a shot. They didn't say defame him. They just told their story, and the school thought it was unacceptable. If they called him a baby rapist he'd have a case (assuming he's not a baby rapist).

TTU was looking for anything to get Leach out, and this was the event. Funny, this is the same school that gave Bobby Knight a second chance for presumedly harming a student too.

Craig James needs to shut up before he embarrasses himself further.
Originally posted by pantstickle:

TTU was looking for anything to get Leach out, and this was the event. Funny, this is the same school that gave Bobby Knight a second chance for presumedly harming a student too.

Craig James needs to shut up before he embarrasses himself further.

Exactly
Share 49ersWebzone