LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

Sacramento Kings 2009-2010 thread

Originally posted by SacRock14:
Originally posted by ninerfan21:
Tyreke Evans on the "all chuckers team"?

It is John Hollinger, who has a pretty bad reputation on this board.

Tyreke is not considered a very good shooter and yet he still makes 45% of his shots. Keep chuckin'...

I'm excited to watch him chuck live tonight $89 tickets for $10. Working at Safeway finally worked out for something.

Tyreke is not considered a very good shooter and yet he still makes 45% of his shots. Keep chuckin'...

I'm excited to watch him chuck live tonight $89 tickets for $10. Working at Safeway finally worked out for something.

Awesome. Have fun man. Might get to see a win. I was at Tuesday's game with $10 seats. 4th row....from the top.

Awesome. Have fun man. Might get to see a win. I was at Tuesday's game with $10 seats. 4th row....from the top.

lower box area 115 row y. Not right there but have a good view of the whole court.

[ Edited by ninerfan21 on Apr 8, 2010 at 17:42:06 ]
Nice dude, have fun. Say hi to tyreke for me.
Man, it is beautiful to see Reke with a mid range game... I didn't catch the entire second half, but the first half his mid range shot was money. He is unstoppable if that shot goes in. His passing has really improved also... and his D.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Man, it is beautiful to see Reke with a mid range game... I didn't catch the entire second half, but the first half his mid range shot was money. He is unstoppable if that shot goes in. His passing has really improved also... and his D.

Team bogged down for a while in the 3rd but they pulled it together. Nice seeing the team crash the boards. Tyreke is even better watching live
Originally posted by sacniner:

Team bogged down for a while in the 3rd but they pulled it together. Nice seeing the team crash the boards. Tyreke is even better watching live

nice man... you had some good seats. good game to go to. i am going to the last home game rockin the 20-5-5 shirt.

So no other rookie has gone for 20-5-5? or what's the deal there?

Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

Only LeBron, MJ, and Oscar.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

Only LeBron, MJ, and Oscar.

ahh... that's some good company

lol that guy was at my school. We had an asembly for something IDK what it was for lol. But he was there
Go Kings!
Share 49ersWebzone