LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

Sacramento Kings 2009-2010 thread

Originally posted by SacRock14:

haha, the Mr perfect ones are crazy too. They've got to be clipped together, no way he makes all the loooonngggg distance shots
Originally posted by SacRock14:

haha that's just awesome
You suck!
Congrats Tyreke on 20-5-5.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

REKE FOR ROY
  • JD81
  • Veteran

TYREKE f**kIN' EVANS WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR........EAT s**t CURRY!
We f**king suck
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
We f**king suck

wosses are good this time of year.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
We f**king suck

wosses are good this time of year.

Wait those are called lins... But seriously I don't care about the draft really, I want to win every game. Losing sucks balls and we've been tanking the last 4 years. Yeah I know the value of a high pick but I want to finish with a better record than the Warriors so Reke for sure wins the ROY. I don't even care about the lottery, you can find good players without the first pick just look at Reke last year. s**t I was the only guy in the Kings draft party at Arco last year who was yelling for Evans, everyone else was yelling for Rubio when we were up to pick.

The way the lottery is it really doesn't reward tanking at all except it gives you a slightly better chance but it rarely works out. I don't even think a rookie in the top 5 is going to help us much next year. Favors/Monroe/Cousins? Who are they going to play over? All are pretty much PFs except maybe Cousins, and we have Landry and JT. Cousins might play at center but in his first year would he even start over Spencer, and if he does in Spencer's contract year Hawes will throw a b***h fit. Wall wouldn't fit well at all with Reke, the spacing will be all messed up even worse than it is now because Wall is real similar to a DWade or maybe a Payton type of player and he needs the ball. Wes Johnson or Evan Turner will play at the 3 over Casspi/Greene? I kinda doubt it. Maybe Turner but again that's another guy who can't shoot at all. So those guys might end up better than the guys in front of em but I don't see them coming in with an immediate impact the way Reke did last year. The only guy I see actually fitting with this particular roster is Aldrich who at 6'11'' and averages nearly 10 RPG and 3 blocks would give us defense from the start and some needed rebounding.

Weakest ejection evar!

Oh well. Good year for the ROY.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Weakest ejection evar!

Oh well. Good year for the ROY.

Really though. I seriously doubt Tyreke of all people said anything that merited two technicals. One would have been fine. That was weak.
Haha tyreke on SC doing the top ten plays!!
The Kings disappointed me this season after a decent start but I believe they have a bright future. Some solid players along with future stud Tyreke Evans. Hopefully the ping pong balls roll in our favor and we get another stud like Evan Turner to accompany him. Will be interested to see what we do as far as cap space goes and who would actually want to join our team.
[ Edited by BoiseNiner on Apr 14, 2010 at 9:21 AM ]
Well, with the Warriors and Wizards winning, here are our lottery odds. We finished 3rd worst.

% chance of 1st pick: 15.6
% chance of 2nd pick: 15.7
% chance of 3rd pick: 15.6
% chance of 4th pick: 22.6
% chance of 5th pick: 26.5
% chance of 6th pick: 4.0

Can't pick lower than 6th. And we'll also have the 33rd pick in Round 2.

Really hoping for a top 2 pick. Lottery is May 18.
Share 49ersWebzone