LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks Off-Season Thread ***

that heatly trade is going to bite us in the a$$

maybe its that line, but if you can shut down Jumbo, you in turn shut down seto and heatly.

Its just the 1st game I know, its fine if they lost, its when your top players and defenseman aren't executing fundamentals thats scary. (4 & 5 goals in particular)

Originally posted by ads_2006:
that heatly trade is going to bite us in the a$$

maybe its that line, but if you can shut down Jumbo, you in turn shut down seto and heatly.

Its just the 1st game I know, its fine if they lost, its when your top players and defenseman aren't executing fundamentals thats scary. (4 & 5 goals in particular)

I sure hope not...

Losing two, big, physical forwards who were generally good defensively really hurts. Michalek and Cheechoo both had the ability to make some great plays. Even if you take out Cheechoo, who I noticed tended to start taking some penalties later in the year that he didn't need to, that still leaves Michalek who was a very good player for us.

You're right, it's early. But it's frustrating to see us getting blown out by Colorado -- a team we have WAY more talent than..

[ Edited by OnTheClock on Oct 1, 2009 at 20:51:57 ]
Wow I just got home and the score is 2-5? Man WTF, how horrible are they playing?
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Wow I just got home and the score is 2-5? Man WTF, how horrible are they playing?

marleau has 2 goals, the 1st line has been f**kin horrible defensive heatley standing around, the defense has been disgusting and while some goals werent nabbys fault hes been bad. hope this is just 1st gm rust trying to get chemistry
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

marleau has 2 goals, the 1st line has been f**kin horrible defensive heatley standing around, the defense has been disgusting and while some goals werent nabbys fault hes been bad. hope this is just 1st gm rust trying to get chemistry

So pretty much everyone is a no show aside from Marleau? Jeez, and against Colorado no less. I really hope Wilson didn't screw up the team chemistry with this "shake up"
and I see the power play is just as bad as ever.
lmao

Heatly, you piece of s**t

had a wide open net you f**king b***h
Good heavens, Heatley BLOWS. My freaking Great Grandma could make that shot.
what a disgrace, thank goodness theres 81 more gms left
Wow, what was that?

Benn Ferriero is a guy who i think can be a top 6 forward if he gets enough playing time

all the forwards minus the 1st line and shelley did well

defense and nabakov
Benn Ferriero is a guy who i think can be a top 6 forward if he gets enough playing time

all the forwards minus the 1st line and shelley did well

defense and nabakov

ferriero was everywhere.
Great, and next game we have to play the Ducks at their place no less. If they come out flat against them, this trade is going to look like a disaster.
Great, and next game we have to play the Ducks at their place no less. If they come out flat against them, this trade is going to look like a disaster.

what sucks is that if we do trade someone before the deadline it will most likely be patty (if he waives he clause)

what sucks is that if we do trade someone before the deadline it will most likely be patty (if he waives he clause)

and he's the only one who came to play today it looks like. I don't know about other fans, but personally I find it weird that he's not captain anymore.
Share 49ersWebzone