There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

FORBES: Kobe Bryant #5 Most Disliked People in Sports

Originally posted by LA9erFan:



LMFAO
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Link




No. 5 Kobe Bryant
NBA
Pct. dislike: 42%
Fair or not, fans see the super-talented Bryant as basketball's A-Rod, a phony who focuses on saying the right thing in public.


I demand a re-count Kobe is #1 in my book.

I sense much hatred in this threat, and a little whine.
Originally posted by crzy:
Kobe is a swagga jacka who tries so desperately to be Michael Jordan. He has a very unlikeable personality.

He just has no charisma at all.

He's like the kid in high school who tries so hard to be cool. Giving himself a nickname, getting tattoos, changing his number to one over Jordan's, wearing the Iverson arm sleeve

I would respect him a lot more if he wasn't such a poser.


...and inspite of all this, there is still no one who can f*ck with him.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Originally posted by crzy:
Kobe is a swagga jacka who tries so desperately to be Michael Jordan. He has a very unlikeable personality.

He just has no charisma at all.

He's like the kid in high school who tries so hard to be cool. Giving himself a nickname, getting tattoos, changing his number to one over Jordan's, wearing the Iverson arm sleeve

I would respect him a lot more if he wasn't such a poser.



...and inspite of all this, there is still no one who can f*ck with him.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,280
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Originally posted by crzy:
Kobe is a swagga jacka who tries so desperately to be Michael Jordan. He has a very unlikeable personality.

He just has no charisma at all.

He's like the kid in high school who tries so hard to be cool. Giving himself a nickname, getting tattoos, changing his number to one over Jordan's, wearing the Iverson arm sleeve

I would respect him a lot more if he wasn't such a poser.


...and inspite of all this, there is still no one who can f*ck with him.

But you don't deny it's true.....right?
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Originally posted by crzy:
Kobe is a swagga jacka who tries so desperately to be Michael Jordan. He has a very unlikeable personality.

He just has no charisma at all.

He's like the kid in high school who tries so hard to be cool. Giving himself a nickname, getting tattoos, changing his number to one over Jordan's, wearing the Iverson arm sleeve

I would respect him a lot more if he wasn't such a poser.



...and inspite of all this, there is still no one who can f*ck with him.


Yeah, the Globe is a very creditable source.

We all know that he's one of the best ballers ever. (great) But the dude has been a dyck for a VERY long time. He's easy to dislike.

My question is "why isn't Sasha Vujacic in the top 10?" That guy's a douche.
Yeah, the guy is a douche, but he's worked his ass off to be that good.

He became obsessed on how to get better and now he's the best of this era.
Originally posted by Jigga:
We all know that he's one of the best ballers ever. (great) But the dude has been a dyck for a VERY long time. He's easy to dislike.

My question is "why isn't Sasha Vujacic in the top 10?" That guy's a douche.

I think you just hate the lakers
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Originally posted by Jigga:
We all know that he's one of the best ballers ever. (great) But the dude has been a dyck for a VERY long time. He's easy to dislike.

My question is "why isn't Sasha Vujacic in the top 10?" That guy's a douche.

I think you just hate the lakers

Kobe is disliked by fans and by NBA players. I think it's safe to say the guy is a jerk.

*see also his lack of friends!
People hating on Kobe cause he's just that dam good!
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
People hating on Kobe cause he's just that dam good!

Nobody hates him because he's good. We hate him because he's a jerk.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
People hating on Kobe cause he's just that dam good!

Nobody hates him because he's good. We hate him because he's a jerk.

what has he done? besides yell at his teammates or slap them upside the head. it's called motivating. LOL can't blame him, the guy wants to be on top of the game!
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
People hating on Kobe cause he's just that dam good!

Nobody hates him because he's good. We hate him because he's a jerk.

what has he done? besides yell at his teammates or slap them upside the head. it's called motivating. LOL can't blame him, the guy wants to be on top of the game!

Pretends to have a personality and tends to come off as a douche, may or may not have raped a woman, whined for a trade and backed out, took games off to pout and prove a point...

There's nothing wrong with being a motivator, or being very good. If I didn't like that, then I'd hate most superstar athletes instead of the handful that I hate.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
People hating on Kobe cause he's just that dam good!

Nobody hates him because he's good. We hate him because he's a jerk.

what has he done? besides yell at his teammates or slap them upside the head. it's called motivating. LOL can't blame him, the guy wants to be on top of the game!

Pretends to have a personality and tends to come off as a douche, may or may not have raped a woman, whined for a trade and backed out, took games off to pout and prove a point...

There's nothing wrong with being a motivator, or being very good. If I didn't like that, then I'd hate most superstar athletes instead of the handful that I hate.

you forgot to mention the tattoo...