There are 642 users in the forums
Official NBA Dallas Mavericks Thread
Jul 29, 2009 at 4:00 PM
- Hollywood49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,287
Jul 29, 2009 at 4:03 PM
- LBCniner
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,398
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Lol let me guess..either a san antonio fan or a lakers fan haha bro that is a funny picture though
Jul 29, 2009 at 5:17 PM
- nothing03
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,785
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
lol at the pic and the thread.
Jul 29, 2009 at 5:57 PM
- LBCniner
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,398
Lol you guys are F'd up, can we get a little Mavericks talk here please!! haha
Jul 29, 2009 at 6:12 PM
- nipplehead
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,963
You might be the only Mavs fan on this board. It's almost all Lakers/Warriors fans, with a few Rockets, Spurs, Magic, and Celtics fans. You're a bit outnumbered.
Jul 29, 2009 at 6:14 PM
- LBCniner
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,398
Originally posted by nipplehead:
You might be the only Mavs fan on this board. It's almost all Lakers/Warriors fans, with a few Rockets, Spurs, Magic, and Celtics fans. You're a bit outnumbered.
Oh well hahaha how about i start up something then.. DIRK IS THE BEST POWER FORWARD IN THE LEAGUE. I mean he was in tthe all nba 1st team this year
Jul 29, 2009 at 6:23 PM
- TheSixthRing
- Beer Gut
- Posts: 82,456
Originally posted by LBCniner:Originally posted by nipplehead:
You might be the only Mavs fan on this board. It's almost all Lakers/Warriors fans, with a few Rockets, Spurs, Magic, and Celtics fans. You're a bit outnumbered.
Oh well hahaha how about i start up something then.. DIRK IS THE BEST POWER FORWARD IN THE LEAGUE. I mean he was in tthe all nba 1st team this year
Where was this guy 2 years ago when I made an official Dallas Mavericks thread where we all made fun of the Mavs and laughed our asses off?
Jul 29, 2009 at 6:59 PM
- Fincham11
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,687
Although, I'm not a Mavs fan, I really do enjoy watching them play and I think Dirk is a very talented player. Would love to see him end up in DETROIT one day.
Jul 29, 2009 at 7:02 PM
- LBCniner
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,398
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:Originally posted by LBCniner:Originally posted by nipplehead:
You might be the only Mavs fan on this board. It's almost all Lakers/Warriors fans, with a few Rockets, Spurs, Magic, and Celtics fans. You're a bit outnumbered.
Oh well hahaha how about i start up something then.. DIRK IS THE BEST POWER FORWARD IN THE LEAGUE. I mean he was in tthe all nba 1st team this year
Where was this guy 2 years ago when I made an official Dallas Mavericks thread where we all made fun of the Mavs and laughed our asses off?
Haha I officially joined a year ago haha
Nov 9, 2009 at 7:04 PM
- LBCniner
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,398
woooo mavericks =)
Nov 9, 2009 at 8:09 PM
- pantstickle
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 3,600
Why not just talk Mavs in the General Discussion thread? I'm pretty sure you're the only Mavs fan here.
Nov 9, 2009 at 8:34 PM
- LA9erFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 66,021
A Dallas fan that's just been owned and is surrounded by Warrior's fans? I think I've seen this movie before!!!
Nov 9, 2009 at 8:54 PM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
A Dallas fan that's just been owned and is surrounded by Warrior's fans? I think I've seen this movie before!!!
At least the Mavs fan can hold on to the fact that his team is still (somewhat
) relevant in the NBA. Warriors fans? Not so much.
Nov 9, 2009 at 9:46 PM
- LBCniner
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,398
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Why not just talk Mavs in the General Discussion thread? I'm pretty sure you're the only Mavs fan here.
Because the mavericks are the best team in the NBA and they deserve to have their own thread. And hey I was wrong about a couple of things, the lack of talent, we actually do have talent, I was just mad about our years of losing in the second round to people of superior talent...but yeah I know deep down Pants that you are a mavericks fan..aka the superior team of texas, so why not show your true colors...the classy navy and the extravagent royal blue and come join the mavericks!!!