There are 180 users in the forums

Official NBA Dallas Mavericks Thread

Originally posted by LBCniner:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Why not just talk Mavs in the General Discussion thread? I'm pretty sure you're the only Mavs fan here.

Because the mavericks are the best team in the NBA and they deserve to have their own thread. And hey I was wrong about a couple of things, the lack of talent, we actually do have talent, I was just mad about our years of losing in the second round to people of superior talent...but yeah I know deep down Pants that you are a mavericks fan..aka the superior team of texas, so why not show your true colors...the classy navy and the extravagent royal blue and come join the mavericks!!!

Yeah, don't listen to him. You deserve to have a thread for your team. Even if it's only gonna be you getting ganged up on in here. Just don't take it too personal. Sometimes these threads get out of control.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Why not just talk Mavs in the General Discussion thread? I'm pretty sure you're the only Mavs fan here.

Because the mavericks are the best team in the NBA and they deserve to have their own thread. And hey I was wrong about a couple of things, the lack of talent, we actually do have talent, I was just mad about our years of losing in the second round to people of superior talent...but yeah I know deep down Pants that you are a mavericks fan..aka the superior team of texas, so why not show your true colors...the classy navy and the extravagent royal blue and come join the mavericks!!!

Yeah, don't listen to him. You deserve to have a thread for your team. Even if it's only gonna be you getting ganged up on in here. Just don't take it too personal. Sometimes these threads get out of control.

Just trying to save the guy some embarrassment. Mav on, Maverick.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran

You mean the only Texas team w/o multiple (or one for that matter) championship banners hanging from their rafters.

Lol I actually love it, its gonna be great, as for pants yes the superior team since we kicked your arses out of the playoffs 4-1 last year...woot woot

Lol I actually love it, its gonna be great, as for pants yes the superior team since we kicked your arses out of the playoffs 4-1 last year...woot woot

Allas is the 3rd best team in the state. You can't call yourself the best until you win something meaningful.

Allas is the 3rd best team in the state. You can't call yourself the best until you win something meaningful.
Western conference championship isnt meaningful?

I bet you guys hung that banner from the rafters, didn't you?
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

I bet you guys hung that banner from the rafters, didn't you?
lulz maybe hahahahahaha i mean you know we did only win it once
WOOOOO how about that win baby..down by 17 in the 2nd qtr...up by 18 in the end...thats mavericks basketball right there..spurs you're next..I cant wait until we win Pantstickle!!
WOOOOO how about that win baby..down by 17 in the 2nd qtr...up by 18 in the end...thats mavericks basketball right there..spurs you're next..I cant wait until we win Pantstickle!!

Maybe next time.

haha yeah what can i say the spurs won this game..and i give props where props are due, but next time its a different story
9-3 2nd in western conference, Drew gooden playin like a beast!
WOOO 10-3 first in western conference....were playing disciplined, tho we almost lost tonight!
Dude, you're not doing a very good job keeping this thread going.

Now let's talk about that 35 point win my boys just dropped on your boys.
well, no one even comments on it, i just go in the nba general discussion thread, congrats to the lakers for killin us
Share 49ersWebzone