There are 685 users in the forums
Holy sh*t Batman...this kid's gonna get laid
- 1 2
Jun 22, 2009 at 11:20 PM
- pelos21
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,750
crazy
Jun 22, 2009 at 11:30 PM
- billybonka
- Member
- Posts: 4,667
get laid by doing a soccer flip throw-in?
Jun 22, 2009 at 11:30 PM
- GameOver
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,170

Jun 22, 2009 at 11:32 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Jun 22, 2009 at 11:33 PM
- iohk
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,327
ehh i could do that with 100 tries
Jun 22, 2009 at 11:33 PM
- vrabbit
- Veteran
- Posts: 35,953
Originally posted by jrg:
I thought you said goodnight?
Jun 22, 2009 at 11:34 PM
- billybonka
- Member
- Posts: 4,667
Jun 22, 2009 at 11:34 PM
- AllTimeGreat
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,094
Originally posted by billybonka:
get laid by doing a soccer flip throw-in?
I'm pretty sure at least half those chics at that school want to f*ck him after he made that shot.
Jun 22, 2009 at 11:34 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by Conejo:Originally posted by jrg:
I thought you said goodnight?
I'm getting there....
Jun 22, 2009 at 11:34 PM
- toeknee
- Veteran
- Posts: 54,571
real?
Jun 22, 2009 at 11:35 PM
- billybonka
- Member
- Posts: 4,667
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:Originally posted by billybonka:
get laid by doing a soccer flip throw-in?
I'm pretty sure at least half those chics at that school want to f*ck him after he made that shot.
Jun 22, 2009 at 11:35 PM
- billybonka
- Member
- Posts: 4,667
Originally posted by teeohh:real.
real?
Jun 22, 2009 at 11:37 PM
- AllTimeGreat
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,094
Originally posted by billybonka:Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:Originally posted by billybonka:
get laid by doing a soccer flip throw-in?
I'm pretty sure at least half those chics at that school want to f*ck him after he made that shot.
Come on man, most those kids didn't even know that it was really a soccer flip. He's going to get laid.
And anyways, it still takes skill to get it in the hoop like that.
Jun 23, 2009 at 12:22 AM
- phatbutskinny
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,247
lol the cheering with the slow motion version made me laugh
- 1 2