LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

Holy sh*t Batman...this kid's gonna get laid

Originally posted by billybonka:

Those people are b!tching about him stepping on the line and he was a foot behind it. That was perfectly legal. That dipsh!t should have gotten out of the way.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Those people are b!tching about him stepping on the line and he was a foot behind it. That was perfectly legal. That dipsh!t should have gotten out of the way.

eh they were saying he wasn't at the line. you have to be within 1 yard of it for a legal throw in. and then i think the chick was saying the defender was on the line not allowing him to throw it in.

and on the flip side, the player is supposed to be outside of either 1 yard or 3 yards, not sure it has been a while since i reffed or went in a refresher course.

io am actually going to email this to some friends and instructors to get there opinion on it, as brief as it is. i think he intentionally did it. but would still struggle to crd him over it, unless they had a confrontation just before it.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
With a name like "Crazy Hips" how could he not get laid?
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
get laid by doing a soccer flip throw-in?

I'm pretty sure at least half those chics at that school want to f*ck him after he made that shot.

Come on man, most those kids didn't even know that it was really a soccer flip. He's going to get laid.

And anyways, it still takes skill to get it in the hoop like that.

Teenage pregnancy here we come!
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
He's really gonna get some play now. His vid was #1 on ESPNs plays of the week.
Share 49ersWebzone