LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

Official San Jose Sharks Offseason Thread

Flew into Vegas from San Jose this past weekend and McClellan himself was on the flight with his wife/gf/fiance? He didn't look too happy to see we recognized him.
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
Flew into Vegas from San Jose this past weekend and McClellan himself was on the flight with his wife/gf/fiance? He didn't look too happy to see we recognized him.

Originally posted by ads_2006:

Hmmm.

Just to update: Worcester Sharks, after dropping 0-2 has won back to back (5-3 and 1-0) to even the series at 2-2.

Goal scorers:

Game 3 - Armstrong, McGinn, Desjardins, Fox, Traverse

Game 4 - Cavanagh
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Hmmm.

Just to update: Worcester Sharks, after dropping 0-2 has won back to back (5-3 and 1-0) to even the series at 2-2.

Goal scorers:

Game 4 - Cavanagh

I wish we had kept those guys all season. I know they got some play here and there cause of injuries, but its not the same, imo, as being a starter.

The sharks need to call up these forwards and have them play on the 3rd -4th lines to get exposure to some nhl talent.

Hmmm.

Goal scorers:

Game 4 - Cavanagh

I wish we had kept those guys all season. I know they got some play here and there cause of injuries, but its not the same, imo, as being a starter.

The sharks need to call up these forwards and have them play on the 3rd -4th lines to get exposure to some nhl talent.

mcginn for sure deserves to have a full time roster spot on the sharks. nice to hear that greiss got a shut out
  • Rochi516
  • Info N/A
Hockey needs more minorities.
I just realized Pavelski is an American player. You guys think he will make the Olympic team next year? I think he has a good shot at it. At the championships he only played in 5 games with only 2 pts, but he averaged the 3rd most minutes among forwards behind Dustin Brown and Patrick O'Sullivan.

Jack Johnson tore it up with 5 goals in 9 games probably earning himself a spot on the Olympic team, Liles lead the team in points with 9 and shoul make the team, Brown is a lock and had 8pts. Team finished 4th which isn't too bad since they were extremely young and lost to Russia and Sweden on late PP goals. Not too shabby considering Esche was our starting goaltender.

I can't wait for Olympics next year, the Americans have more or less had the same int'l team for a decade but I think they are going to go real young with the next wave of players. The 2010 team should be wayyy better then the Turin team, maybe as good as the SLC team.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on May 11, 2009 at 1:38 AM ]
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
I just realized Pavelski is an American player. You guys think he will make the Olympic team next year? I think he has a good shot at it. At the championships he only played in 5 games with only 2 pts, but he averaged the 3rd most minutes among forwards behind Dustin Brown and Patrick O'Sullivan.

Jack Johnson tore it up with 5 goals in 9 games probably earning himself a spot on the Olympic team, Liles lead the team in points with 9 and shoul make the team, Brown is a lock and had 8pts. Team finished 4th which isn't too bad since they were extremely young and lost to Russia and Sweden on late PP goals. Not too shabby considering Esche was our starting goaltender.

I can't wait for Olympics next year, the Americans have more or less had the same int'l team for a decade but I think they are going to go real young with the next wave of players. The 2010 team should be wayyy better then the Turin team, maybe as good as the SLC team.

He should, but I think it depends on who the coach is.

Also Pavs isnt the best skater in the league and that may prevent him from being in the olympics.

Sad to say, Im no longer a sharks fan......

until the season starts

I cant think about this team and the moves they can make without being utterly disappointed.

Sad to say, Im no longer a sharks fan......

until the season starts

I cant think about this team and the moves they can make without being utterly disappointed.

Psh. 24/7/365 -- Just like the Niners. Keep going and going! We'll get that cup one of these years! :)

Hopefully within the next 20!

Didn't see this in the other thread either.

i love my sharks to death but got damn that was just crazy. i was really disappointed and was just in shock we lost in the 1st but crying on camera is another thing. LOL this is too funny
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

i love my sharks to death but got damn that was just crazy. i was really disappointed and was just in shock we lost in the 1st but crying on camera is another thing. LOL this is too funny

Maybe he lost a bet? Yikes. Talk about over emotional.

Losses don't make me cry. They can make me want to break things.. or make me sick, but cry? My goodness, never.

This boy is unstable.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on May 11, 2009 at 5:39 PM ]
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Maybe he lost a bet? Yikes. Talk about over emotional.

Losses don't make me cry. They can make me want to break things.. or make me sick, but cry? My goodness, never.

This boy is unstable.

Im sorry, but I was to emotional that night

"Son, where are your gotdamn brains? You're making an ass of yourself FOR ALL ETERNITY."
Share 49ersWebzone