There are 158 users in the forums

Official San Jose Sharks Offseason Thread

• NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
Didn't see this in the other thread either.

i love my sharks to death but got damn that was just crazy. i was really disappointed and was just in shock we lost in the 1st but crying on camera is another thing. LOL this is too funny

Maybe he lost a bet? Yikes. Talk about over emotional.

Losses don't make me cry. They can make me want to break things.. or make me sick, but cry? My goodness, never.

This boy is unstable.

Im sorry, but I was to emotional that night

I wasn't that emotional. Just really pissed.

I still can't believe this sh!t.
Jonas Gustavsson

make it happen dougie
Jonas Gustavsson

make it happen dougie

Who? Oh. A Swedish goaltender?

People seemed to have mixed feelings on the guy. *Shrug* I'd have to actually watch him in an NHL game.
And to update, Worcester Sharks trail 3-2 in the series now. :( They lost game five, 4-3. McGinn scored again though.

He honestly has to be on the roster full-time next year. He's done enough in Worcester, it's time for him to grow in the NHL. The kid has something special. Next year or the year after, he could make a Setoguchi-like jump in production. (Hopefully more in the post-season, considering he's doing well in that regard in the Calder playoffs at least).
Jonas Gustavsson

make it happen dougie

People seemed to have mixed feelings on the guy. *Shrug* I'd have to actually watch him in an NHL game.

42 gp 1.96 gaa .932 save%

both the dougie's need to recruit this guy.. cause he could always end up going to detroit

We need to find a replacement for nabby..cause I dont know about griess
Jonas Gustavsson

make it happen dougie

both the dougie's need to recruit this guy.. cause he could always end up going to detroit

Greiss.. He is not an acceptable successor. Not in my mind.
nabby for ryan miller?
Jonas Gustavsson

make it happen dougie

seriously, we should sign this guy asap and hes only 24
:( Providence blows out Worcester 5-1 to take the series 4-2.

Dang. I hoped the AHL Sharks could make it to the Calder cup so I could at least see some of the other guys play.
  • NickV
  • Veteran

Dang. I hoped the AHL Sharks could make it to the Calder cup so I could at least see some of the other guys play.

Looks like our AHL team does bad on a game 6 also.

Originally posted by NickV:

Sigh.

So how long would anyone's guess be for when Petrecki and Couture play their first NHL game?
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
Didn't see this in the other thread either.

i love my sharks to death but got damn that was just crazy. i was really disappointed and was just in shock we lost in the 1st but crying on camera is another thing. LOL this is too funny

Maybe he lost a bet? Yikes. Talk about over emotional.

Losses don't make me cry. They can make me want to break things.. or make me sick, but cry? My goodness, never.

This boy is unstable.

Im sorry, but I was to emotional that night

I wasn't that emotional. Just really pissed.

I still can't believe this sh!t.

s**t.... thats how i felt
anybody going to state of the sharks tonight at 7pm its open to fans. please post here what u hear please i dont know if they will post on website or its on tv.

Sigh.

So how long would anyone's guess be for when Petrecki and Couture play their first NHL game?

im going to predict petrecki comes up before even though petrecki hasnt played a gm at the ahl level. couture due to having more depth at the forward postion in sj will be in worcester still. petrecki is already physically ready for the nhl and if impresses at camp can get the nod like pickles did a few yrs back.

Sigh.

im going to predict petrecki comes up before even though petrecki hasnt played a gm at the ahl level. couture due to having more depth at the forward postion in sj will be in worcester still. petrecki is already physically ready for the nhl and if impresses at camp can get the nod like pickles did a few yrs back.

Pickles? Is that a nickname for Murray?

Would love to see Petrecki play. Especially considering what we've seen from the likes of Luko and Semenov

I'd be interested in seeing what Huskins can do if we keep him.

Huskins, ?
Boyle, Murray
Blake, Petrecki?
Vlasic, Ehrhoff?

Ehrhoff had a career high in points this year, but had his worst +/- EVER. -12.. That's bad. His next lowest +/- rating? .. It came in his first year with the Sharks, when he was +4.
Share 49erswebzone