LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 381 users in the forums

Official San Jose Sharks Offseason Thread

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
You guys lost Goalie Brian Boucher to the Flyers. I think Boucher is a solid back up goalie, good pick up by the Flyers.

And the big breaking news is Gaborik to the NY Rangers.

we werent gonna resign boucher anyways. griess or hopefully gustavsson were gonna back up nabby. the rangers with a horrible contract to glass groin gaborik
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
You guys lost Goalie Brian Boucher to the Flyers. I think Boucher is a solid back up goalie, good pick up by the Flyers.

we werent gonna resign boucher anyways. griess or hopefully gustavsson were gonna back up nabby. the rangers with a horrible contract to glass groin gaborik

i didnt understand that..7 mill for a guy thats usually injured
Originally posted by ads_2006:

thats just a NY team trying to make a huge splash typical for any NY team

thats just a NY team trying to make a huge splash typical for any NY team

well, they would have been better off going for heatly (which i thought they were), a poor attempt at a splash, just a stupid decision.
im dying for sharks news. please let me here soon gustavsson chooses sharks and sharks resign clowe
ive been reading we resigned clowe, just waiting approval from the nhl
"Burke says Gustavsson is still noncommittal after meeting with him in Sweden."

Sounds like its just down to the Sharks and the Stars

lol burke was a real turn off to gustavsson. sadly i think he signs with the damn stars plus i had a dream he did

lol burke was a real turn off to gustavsson. sadly i think he signs with the damn stars plus i had a dream he did

its all your fault then

I think he comes to the sharks, we are in a position to win.

Stars are kinda rebuilding now and I dont know what direction they are going in.
Ryane Clowe and the San Jose Sharks have agreed to a four-year contract worth north of $3.5 million a season, a source told ESPN.com Thursday night.

Sharks dont have much Cap Room left and they need to sign some players

Look for someone to most def get traded (cheech or milan or erhoff(though he did well in playoffs))

I know very little about Jonas, but if he can replace Nabby and do even better.. or at least as good, but better in the playoffs.. I'll be satisfied.

We need a cup. We've been waiting far too long.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I know very little about Jonas, but if he can replace Nabby and do even better.. or at least as good, but better in the playoffs.. I'll be satisfied.

We need a cup. We've been waiting far too long.

We have about around 2 million to sign 4-6 guys for the team, we may have to move a couple players (maybe nabby) to make room.

I hope we sign jonas and trade nabby. Our defense is pretty good, in the sense we dont allow many shots, but nabby lets them slip in.
Rumor from eklund at hockeybuzz

Source: "Possible Major Sharks Shake-up Trade Coming Monday" I will stay on top of this for sure...Leafs and Hawks rumored to be involved...

Source: "Possible Major Sharks Shake-up Trade Coming Monday" I will stay on top of this for sure...Leafs and Hawks rumored to be involved...

lol dont believe a word eklund says its 95% garbage. but this can be believable since we do need to make cap room. damn i really dont wanna make a deal with the hawks and make them better unless we get the better end of the deal. on paper right now the hawks are scary except the goalie position with huet

lol dont believe a word eklund says its 95% garbage. but this can be believable since we do need to make cap room. damn i really dont wanna make a deal with the hawks and make them better unless we get the better end of the deal. on paper right now the hawks are scary except the goalie position with huet

hawks dont have cap space either

so unless its the sharks and the hawks dumping talent on the leafs in exchange for scrubs and picks

the shark and hawks shouldnt deal
Share 49ersWebzone