There are 144 users in the forums

Official San Jose Sharks Offseason Thread

WOOOOOOO no more douchebag pronger!!! hes going to philly, i wanna know what they got back though
JUMBO JOE got......................























married
Originally posted by ads_2006:
JUMBO JOE got......................























married


LOL my eyes were wide open when i read the 1st sentence
I guess no news on the Sharks. I can't believe I haven't heard any moves being made yet.

At least pronger is out of the division!!
Originally posted by NumberOneFan:
I guess no news on the Sharks. I can't believe I haven't heard any moves being made yet.

At least pronger is out of the division!!

I believe moves are certainly on the way. I'm glad DW isn't the type of GM just to pull the trigger on a move for the sake of making a move.

He's generally fairly patient, but with the July 1st deadline approaching for players to become UFAs, I'd expect him to get some stuff done in the next handful of days.
Bouwmeester to the Flames, IMO they just became a contender.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Bouwmeester to the Flames, IMO they just became a contender.

They only have three days to sign him, I doubt that gets done.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Bouwmeester to the Flames, IMO they just became a contender.

outside of iggy, whose gonna score?

and they are gonna have to sign bo to the max

and they traded vadameer (sp?)
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Bouwmeester to the Flames, IMO they just became a contender.

They only have three days to sign him, I doubt that gets done.

Iginla, Langkow and they have some guys starting to come in their prime: Glencross, Moss, Bourque. And maybe Jokinen finds his game?

Obiously not deep but they were only 1 game off winning their division, its not like they were a terrible team before.

And I think Bouw will sign, he has stated he wants to go to Western Canada.

[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Jun 27, 2009 at 13:00:42 ]
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Bouwmeester to the Flames, IMO they just became a contender.

They only have three days to sign him, I doubt that gets done.

Iginla, Langkow and they have some guys starting to come in their prime: Glencross, Moss, Bourque. And maybe Jokinen finds his game?

Obiously not deep but they were only 1 game off winning their division, its not like they were a terrible team before.

And I think Bouw will sign, he has stated he wants to go to Western Canada.

totally forgot about olli

  • NickV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,574
Originally posted by ads_2006:
One name that has suddenly popped up on the trade front is Ryane Clowe of the San Jose Sharks. The power winger is a restricted free agent July 1, and two NHL GMs told ESPN.com Clowe is available.

-per espn

wtf dougie

wtf man

That's bulls**t.

Clowe played out of his mind last season.
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
One name that has suddenly popped up on the trade front is Ryane Clowe of the San Jose Sharks. The power winger is a restricted free agent July 1, and two NHL GMs told ESPN.com Clowe is available.

-per espn

wtf dougie

wtf man

That's bulls**t.

Clowe played out of his mind last season.

well, clowes agent stated Dougie was just tryna figure out Clowe on the market.

So hopefully we sign him to the right deal instead of over paying.


Gustavsson, 24, is considering the Dallas Stars and the Toronto Maple Leafs, according to Aftonbladet. He visited both clubs nearly two weeks ago, as well as the Colorado Avalanche and San Jose Sharks.

f**king s**t, he narrowed it down to those too

Originally posted by ads_2006:


Gustavsson, 24, is considering the Dallas Stars and the Toronto Maple Leafs, according to Aftonbladet. He visited both clubs nearly two weeks ago, as well as the Colorado Avalanche and San Jose Sharks.

f**king s**t, he narrowed it down to those too


wow what bs, dallas because of the same guy who recruited brunnstrom and toronto cuz he wants to get lit up and start. oh well so be it hope hes just and overrated dude who will just be a career back up here
Originally posted by ads_2006:


Gustavsson, 24, is considering the Dallas Stars and the Toronto Maple Leafs, according to Aftonbladet. He visited both clubs nearly two weeks ago, as well as the Colorado Avalanche and San Jose Sharks.

f**king s**t, he narrowed it down to those too


Here’s an update to the report below. Adrian Dater of the Denver Post spoke with a Swedish journalist who questioned Jonas Gustavsson about the Aftonbladet report (see below) that he had narrowed his decision to just Dallas and Toronto. Gustavsson denied the report.

“I’m reading the paper right now, and I don’t know where they got that from. I did an interview with Aftonbladet just the other day and I told them that all four clubs were still on my list. That’s still true today” said Gustavsson.

http://www.andrewsstarspage.com/index.php/ADSPblog/comments/gustavsson_update2/1755-2008-09
Share 49erswebzone