LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

***Official 2008-2009 Houston Rockets Thread***

• TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Interesting game tonight vs the suns, we should win this one, I want to see how we bounce back....

3rd game in 4 nights. Always seems that we play PHX after a B2B or something like this and get run out of the gym. I think we lose this as well. Again I see us starting off like last year, so-so through the first 20 or so games before things click.
Nice game tonight, McGrady finally looked like McGrady tonight. Aaron Brooks continues to impress. Rafer got ejected LOL. We got Spurs on friday we should beat them too, they are really short handed.
Nice game tonight, McGrady finally looked like McGrady tonight. Aaron Brooks continues to impress. Rafer got ejected LOL. We got Spurs on friday we should beat them too, they are really short handed.

What the hell happened with Alston? Was there a legit scuffle, or was it the normal BS pro sports fight?
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

What the hell happened with Alston? Was there a legit scuffle, or was it the normal BS pro sports fight?

He was the victim of a punk move and should not have been ejected. What's worse is there wasn't even a foul called, which is par for the course if you play for the Rockets and get mugged, like Yao gets pretty much every time he goes to the post. But did you see that pass Skip made earlier in the game, shades of and1 under the rim. For the first time all year the Rox D looked like last years suffocating squad, they shut PHX down after the first 5 minutes. Team is right on schedule where I thought they'd be, once Battier comes back watch out, they will be tremendous as Artest can move to the bench where he fits better.
Originally posted by TX9R:

He was the victim of a punk move and should not have been ejected. What's worse is there wasn't even a foul called, which is par for the course if you play for the Rockets and get mugged, like Yao gets pretty much every time he goes to the post. But did you see that pass Skip made earlier in the game, shades of and1 under the rim. For the first time all year the Rox D looked like last years suffocating squad, they shut PHX down after the first 5 minutes. Team is right on schedule where I thought they'd be, once Battier comes back watch out, they will be tremendous as Artest can move to the bench where he fits better.

Good luck with that whole Artest to the bench thing. I'm sure he'll be perfectly okay with that.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Good luck with that whole Artest to the bench thing. I'm sure he'll be perfectly okay with that.

he said as much when he signed, and if the team is winning, it won't be a problem. He'll still get his minutes, like Ginobli, but we'll see.

he said as much when he signed, and if the team is winning, it won't be a problem. He'll still get his minutes, like Ginobli, but we'll see.

I would love to see either Battier/Artest off the bench, doesnt matter who, our bench is deep, Landry, Brooks, Battier/Artest would be great, and when Deke comes back look out.
Nash is a little b***h.

LAYDOWN!
Shaq shovin everybody hhahahaha

Originally posted by ritchie:
Shaq shovin everybody hhahahaha

f**kin Shaq!!!

• Dino
  • Veteran
LMFAO @ Shaq
LOL, NBA players fight like girls.
Alston suspended for one game tonight vs the Spurs, thats great we get to see Brooks starting at PG
Alston suspended for one game tonight vs the Spurs, thats great we get to see Brooks starting at PG

Just fyi, the ESPN article says that he's suspended for two, bro.

Just fyi, the ESPN article says that he's suspended for two, bro.

Yeah you are correct. 2 games for Barnes and Alston and 1 for Nash.
Share 49ersWebzone