LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

***Official 2008-2009 Houston Rockets Thread***

• krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TX9R:
whatever, that's what happened. The west is not as good as last year. I have full confidence the Rox will be on schedule come all-star break. Don't hate.

Not if they sit Tmac until then.
3-0 Road Trip!!!
from the 2nd page.
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
3-0 Road Trip!!!

So much for that happening...
ROCKETS!!!!

Once we start winning the Closet Rocket Fans come out, just like last during the 22 streak.

Wait. Wasn't that you? I remember your guys thread falling off then one being created during that 22 game win streak ...
Originally posted by socalfan21:
3-0 Road Trip!!!

So much for that happening...

We did go 3-0.

Fri, Nov 21 @ Washington W 103-91
Sat, Nov 22 @ Orlando W 100-95
Mon, Nov 24 @ Miami W 107-98

Get your facts straight man.
Originally posted by angelv05:
ROCKETS!!!!

Once we start winning the Closet Rocket Fans come out, just like last during the 22 streak.

Wait. Wasn't that you? I remember your guys thread falling off then one being created during that 22 game win streak ...

Wow, you have one the gayest names on the boards.
Anyways, I have been repping my Rox, on this board since I joined.
ABB Rules, Tex9er just to name a few rep too, but we dont wet our pants about the NBA in December.(See Laker Thread)
ROCKETS!!!!

ABB Rules, Tex9er just to name a few rep too, but we dont wet our pants about the NBA in December.(See Laker Thread)

Yeah, the Rockets wait until the playoffs to wet their pants.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
ROCKETS!!!!

Blowing 24pt lead and getting RAPED (no pun intended) by 39 in the finals, is what you call wetting your pants.
ROCKETS!!!!

What'd you say about my name, sucka'?

ROCKETS!!!!

Blowing 24pt lead and getting RAPED (no pun intended) by 39 in the finals, is what you call wetting your pants.

Yeah, we definitely got our asses kicked, but we did get to the Finals without our best defender and with Ariza coming back from an injury. If I would have told you before that season that the Lakers would have been in the Finals, you would have laughed at me. (I would have laughed at me too) Don't act like last year's team didn't go further than anyone expected.

Lakers are 14-2. Rockets are 11-7. The Lakers made it to the Finals last year, you guys lost in the 1st Round AGAIN. When the two teams faced each other last month, the Lakers laid a 29 point smackdown on the Rox while Kobe sodomized T-Mac like a white b***h in a Colorado hotel room.

You ain't got s**t-talking rights right now, homie.
ROCKETS!!!!

our team doesn't need to wait 15 year spans to win playoff series let alone championships
ROCKETS!!!!

our team doesn't need to wait 15 year spans to win playoff series let alone championships

Well you have been waiting 8 years now for that ring without shaq, half way to 15.
ROCKETS!!!!

Well you have been waiting 8 years now for that ring without shaq, half way to 15.

hmm you are dodging the winning a series in the playoffs... hopefully with T-Mac out you Yao and Artest could be your savior ehy?
ROCKETS!!!!

Yeah, we definitely got our asses kicked, but we did get to the Finals without our best defender and with Ariza coming back from an injury. If I would have told you before that season that the Lakers would have been in the Finals, you would have laughed at me. (I would have laughed at me too) Don't act like last year's team didn't go further than anyone expected.

Lakers are 14-2. Rockets are 11-7. The Lakers made it to the Finals last year, you guys lost in the 1st Round AGAIN. When the two teams faced each other last month, the Lakers laid a 29 point smackdown on the Rox while Kobe sodomized T-Mac like a white b***h in a Colorado hotel room.

You ain't got s**t-talking rights right now, homie.

We made the playoffs minus 2 starters in a year when the west was the toughest its ever been, after Yao went down everyone thought the season was done we fought and made the playoffs, we lost but like you said at least we made it.

Sodomized, I believe thats what Battier did to Kobe on NATIONAL TV last year.

I could make excuses and say we didnt have Battier, Mutumbo etc...but why its reg season.
Share 49ersWebzone