There are 188 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
So nobody saw the Tim Bradley war with Ruslan Provodnikov

i saw the first half then had to leave the house.. i thought bradley was finished after the 1st two rounds.. he looked like he was going to go down through the fight

what happened in the 2nd half? i need to catch a replay
What a fight this weekend... too bad people were more interested in the UFC mismatch. The Bradley fight was WAY more entertaining. What a slugfest.

Looking forward to the Rios fight next weekend.

The Showtime/HBO thing is getting ugly. Its too bad because I'm assuming a lot more people have HBO as opposed to Showtime (including me). Too bad Showtime increased their boxing budget so much.
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
So nobody saw the Tim Bradley war with Ruslan Provodnikov

i saw the first half then had to leave the house.. i thought bradley was finished after the 1st two rounds.. he looked like he was going to go down through the fight

what happened in the 2nd half? i need to catch a replay

Bradley took control of the fight in the middle, but Ruslan was dangerous and connected on plenty of power punches throughout the fight. He even scored a knockdown to close the fight... the BS "non-knockout" call in the first ended up f**king him because he lost that point. Two of the judges gave it to Bradley on one point.
Originally posted by sacniner:
What a fight this weekend... too bad people were more interested in the UFC mismatch. The Bradley fight was WAY more entertaining. What a slugfest.

The Showtime/HBO thing is getting ugly. Its too bad because I'm assuming a lot more people have HBO as opposed to Showtime (including me). Too bad Showtime increased their boxing budget so much.

shouldnt be a problem
you can cancel hbo and start showtime for like 5 $ a month
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

shouldnt be a problem
you can cancel hbo and start showtime for like 5 $ a month

Thats why I have both.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Thats why I have both.

this.

I just prefer to listen to HBO commentary over Showtimes.

Oh and the 24/7 series.
[ Edited by Amir on Mar 19, 2013 at 12:05 PM ]
Originally posted by Amir:
Thats why I have both.

this.

Oh and the 24/7 series.

This.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Thats why I have both.

this.

Oh and the 24/7 series.

This.

something about that intro music that just gets you pumped up for the fight.

Thats why I have both.

this.

Oh and the 24/7 series.

This.

something about that intro music that just gets you pumped up for the fight.

I like the shows production over all better. I do admit hating having the camera crews everywhere at the gym doe.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
I like the shows production over all better. I do admit hating having the camera crews everywhere at the gym doe.

lol sheeeiiittt don't blame you for that. Im sure its cool for you when you first saw it but then it probably gets annoying.

lol sheeeiiittt don't blame you for that. Im sure its cool for you when you first saw it but then it probably gets annoying.

I really didn't care for them after a while.
Bradley took control of the fight in the middle, but Ruslan was dangerous and connected on plenty of power punches throughout the fight. He even scored a knockdown to close the fight... the BS "non-knockout" call in the first ended up f**king him because he lost that point. Two of the judges gave it to Bradley on one point.

thanks for update.. i'll catch the replay on saturday.. bradley is sloppy as hell and still not respected obviously.. but he does have heart
I hope Broner keeps clear of the BS. There have been some videos of him lately acting like an idiot in strip clubs and with his money. Also, the assault thing.
waitin' on that saturday fight!
Robert Guerrero arrested at JFK airport in NY for a gun possession charge.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/fight-sports/report-robert-guerrero-arrested-jfk
Share 49ersWebzone