There are 380 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Official Boxing Thread***

Wow Brandon Jacobs is a terrible manager his boy Kendall Holt is only getting 12k for tonight's ESPN2 FNF 140 lb. title fight against Lamont Peterson
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Wow Brandon Jacobs is a terrible manager his boy Kendall Holt is only getting 12k for tonight's ESPN2 FNF 140 lb. title fight against Lamont Peterson

How was the fight? I missed it.
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Wow Brandon Jacobs is a terrible manager his boy Kendall Holt is only getting 12k for tonight's ESPN2 FNF 140 lb. title fight against Lamont Peterson

How was the fight? I missed it.

Peterson stopped him in eight, Brandon Jacobs cried
^ that looks hella fake. If it wasn't, old black dude almost lost
how crazy would it be if Ghost brings the titles to San Jose?

Cali would be the new title town.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,858
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
how crazy would it be if Ghost brings the titles to San Jose?

Cali would be the new title town.

ghost aint beating floyd.
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
For those of you in the inland empire.


http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/christopher-martin-gets-rid-of-olds-ghosts-172462

Sweet, is there a live stream by chance? Still think your cuz should've gotten the victory over Kennedy (still don't know how Kennedy got the title shot after that fight, but @ least he got KTFO in the title bout), gonna be rooting hard for him this Friday!!!

NinerDemon, didn't get to hear about your cuz, how'd he do?
Ponce vs Mares and likely Josesito vs Maidana on 4/20... nice!!!
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
For those of you in the inland empire.


http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/christopher-martin-gets-rid-of-olds-ghosts-172462

Sweet, is there a live stream by chance? Still think your cuz should've gotten the victory over Kennedy (still don't know how Kennedy got the title shot after that fight, but @ least he got KTFO in the title bout), gonna be rooting hard for him this Friday!!!

NinerDemon, didn't get to hear about your cuz, how'd he do?

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/path-to-glory-photogallery-and-report-173972

He won but it was tougher than expected. I honestly saw it as a draw. Chris told me that he just couldn't adapt and had a hard time with Beranza's style. I am looking to spend some time with him to work on a few things that he had trouble with during the fight.
Victor Ortiz on the new season of DWTS.


Lulz
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Victor Ortiz on the new season of DWTS.


Lulz


That dude is still recovereing from the jaw fracture. I anm still not sure how commited he is to his boxing career.
Alvarez probably saw the Trout vs. Cotto tape.


http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/canelo-trout-in-doubt-174641
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
For those of you in the inland empire.


http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/christopher-martin-gets-rid-of-olds-ghosts-172462

Sweet, is there a live stream by chance? Still think your cuz should've gotten the victory over Kennedy (still don't know how Kennedy got the title shot after that fight, but @ least he got KTFO in the title bout), gonna be rooting hard for him this Friday!!!

NinerDemon, didn't get to hear about your cuz, how'd he do?

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/path-to-glory-photogallery-and-report-173972

He won but it was tougher than expected. I honestly saw it as a draw. Chris told me that he just couldn't adapt and had a hard time with Beranza's style. I am looking to spend some time with him to work on a few things that he had trouble with during the fight.

Some more recaps from my cuz's fight last friday.

http://thompsonboxing.com/news/?p=1019
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Alvarez probably saw the Trout vs. Cotto tape.


http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/canelo-trout-in-doubt-174641

Yeah, he needs that guarantee just in case he gets schooled. Trout is no joke...