LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Mayweather vs. The Ghost. Gonna be interesting, but I honesty don't think Ghost got a shot.

Yeah. Even tho many people thought the same before the Berto fight.
Mayweather vs. The Ghost. Gonna be interesting, but I honesty don't think Ghost got a shot.

I like it I think the ghost has the mental toughness to fight a responsible fight while actually going for a W.
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

I like it I think the ghost has the mental toughness to fight a responsible fight while actually going for a W.

One thing I do like is that I know Ghost is going in there to fckin win it and not just collecting a paycheck, kinda like Cotto.

One thing I do like is that I know Ghost is going in there to fckin win it and not just collecting a paycheck, kinda like Cotto.

I hope Guerrero forces Mayweather into a brawl.
He's gonna come into the ring with Vernon Davis and Colin Kaepernick
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Canelo vs Trout on the Mayweather/Guerrero undercard. NOICE

Setting up for a Mayweather/Canelo (if both win) later this year.

just hate that the fight will be on Showtime and not on HBO. Thanks Obama.
Originally posted by Amir:

This. I like HBO's boxing coverage better.
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by Amir:

This. I like HBO's boxing coverage better.

Jim lamp is weird... I really like to hear harold letterman.

Roys okay and max seems lost in the shuffle.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Jim lamp is weird... I really like to hear harold letterman.

Roys okay and max seems lost in the shuffle.

Lampley is great. harold is harold. roy sucks. max knows his s**t but is horrible at commentating.
just caught that broner fight last night.. that guy has an off/on switch like no other

his post fight interviews are classic lol
[ Edited by bayarealuv on Feb 19, 2013 at 7:08 PM ]

so Mayweather signed a record deal with showtime that ''allows him to fight 6 times in 30 months?''

That fool is going to take the money and run like he has been from every legit contender for the past 20.
For those of you in the inland empire.

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/christopher-martin-gets-rid-of-olds-ghosts-172462
http://network.yardbarker.com/all_sports/article_external/manny_pacquiao_why_floyd_mayweather_is_a_better_champion/12950155
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
For those of you in the inland empire.

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/christopher-martin-gets-rid-of-olds-ghosts-172462

Sweet, is there a live stream by chance? Still think your cuz should've gotten the victory over Kennedy (still don't know how Kennedy got the title shot after that fight, but @ least he got KTFO in the title bout), gonna be rooting hard for him this Friday!!!
Wow Brandon Jacobs is a terrible manager his boy Kendall Holt is only getting 12k for tonight's ESPN2 FNF 140 lb. title fight against Lamont Peterson
Share 49ersWebzone