Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 588 users in the forums

aldon arrested again (released by team)

Shop 49ers game tickets
For everyone (on the road) and Aldon's sake, I hope he never drinks and drives again (allegedly).

Not to condone all his actions, but if he wants to drink it up, then he needs to learn to plan ahead.
Reserve a cab. Have his agent/advisor reserve a cab. Lock himself in a room. Give all his keys to an assistant/neighbor/friend.




Edit: If the Kaep connection is true, then I guess Aldon did plan ahead and had Kaep drive. I'll give him that. I guess plan was destroyed on contact though.
[ Edited by zonkers on Aug 7, 2015 at 10:19 AM ]
Ah...heard this at 6:45 this a.m. and hoped the media got it wrong. Nope. Jeeeeezzzzzz. Aldon has now completed the cycle....as in "ALL DONE". And someone please post when they know that this wasn't about kap and aldon's girlfiend. Actually, doesn't matter. Time to split the sheets. Helping aldon out just merely enables him to continue the behaviour. It is obvious he has NOT hit bottom yet, so any further help from 49ers will be to no avail. That million bucks he got already, will be gone soon. What a friggning shame. What a waste.

Time to split the sheets, no looking back, as whoever gets aldon after his 3rd suspension in 3 yrs, will get treated the same way we did. Time for this to stop and we move on. F.O. did good tho, by incentivizing his contract. To blow yet another $9 mil on the guy would have been a double penalty on us.

Aldon....Adios.
Originally posted by crake49:
Originally posted by ToddShaw:
Kap is a hoe from what I'm hearing. He messed with Matt Barnes' girl not too long ago.

Maybe you need to take this trollish crap to the Kaepernick thread. If you're going to troll Niner fans, at least do it in the right thread.

I'm an OG on this forum homie
IT'S GOING TO BE A LONG DAY
Originally posted by jerryfrompayroll:
just when you thought it was over....now Kaepernick is involved.

I wouldn't jump to that conclusion based on anything Murph and Mac are saying.
Originally posted by saj4423:
Originally posted by 15crabtree:
I know he has a history ...but for someone who was suppose to be dui...he look very alert ..and he gesture was were very adamant that he was telling the truth ..that it was not a dui/ and the truth will come out ..the interview gave me hope that he was telling the truth

Even if he wasn't drunk it was still a hit and run it sounds like. He is done for at least a year either way unless we cut him and Cowboys sign him and I am sure he will only get 4 games and not the entire year.

Only 4 games? And he's already been suspended for 9 or 10( i forget)? Really? On top of what the team will prolly give em?
  • bors
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,736
well as f***** up as it is I will take his ass playing this year if we can postpone suspension but man f*** whatever happened to kick in ass with class this guy man he does not respect with the 49ers are or at least war so disappointed
Originally posted by ToddShaw:
Originally posted by crake49:
Originally posted by ToddShaw:
Kap is a hoe from what I'm hearing. He messed with Matt Barnes' girl not too long ago.

Maybe you need to take this trollish crap to the Kaepernick thread. If you're going to troll Niner fans, at least do it in the right thread.

I'm an OG on this forum homie

I see. 362 posts makes you an OG on this forum. Hookay.
Originally posted by saj4423:
Originally posted by 15crabtree:
I know he has a history ...but for someone who was suppose to be dui...he look very alert ..and he gesture was were very adamant that he was telling the truth ..that it was not a dui/ and the truth will come out ..the interview gave me hope that he was telling the truth

Even if he wasn't drunk it was still a hit and run it sounds like. He is done for at least a year either way unless we cut him and Cowboys sign him and I am sure he will only get 4 games and not the entire year.
if DUI, he's gone for a year for already breaking the Substance Abuse policy

Hit and Run probably another 9 game suspension
NFL wise

Court wise, he could be jailed for breaking probation
More rumors about Kap dating Aldon's ex:

http://www.mstarz.com/articles/76703/20150721/colin-kaepernick-new-girlfriend-beef-49ers-aldon-smith-also-dating-nessa-nfl-cheating-scandal.htm
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
IT'S GOING TO BE A LONG DAY

It's going to hard to be productive at work too.
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
IT'S GOING TO BE A LONG DAY
Weekend
I take away two positives from this:
1. He's finally GONE.
2. At least it's early training camp with time to plan life without this knucklehead.
Originally posted by crake49:
Originally posted by ToddShaw:
Originally posted by crake49:
Originally posted by ToddShaw:
Kap is a hoe from what I'm hearing. He messed with Matt Barnes' girl not too long ago.

Maybe you need to take this trollish crap to the Kaepernick thread. If you're going to troll Niner fans, at least do it in the right thread.

I'm an OG on this forum homie

I see. 362 posts makes you an OG on this forum. Hookay.

I don't post a lot, but been here for awhile. Know your role.
Originally posted by 951NINER:
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
Originally posted by 951NINER:
Rumor is Kap and Aldon got into last night over some chick Aldon was dating. He smashed up Kap's new mercedes. That's probably where the hit and run, vandalism charges come from.

Quote the source or lies

Media take out. And KNBR has confirmed he was in Kap's car.

Lol MTO. I hope KNBR isnt quoting them. But thanx though for the attribute.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone