49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 703 users in the forums

aldon arrested again (released by team)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ToddShaw:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by ToddShaw:
Rumor going around that Kap stole his girl. He smashed Kap's car.

Lol, wouldn't surprise me.

Lol I'm being serious. My friend has an insider and told me about Patrick Willis a day before he announced his retirement. No joke lol. I hope I'm wrong.
Rumor is Kap and Aldon got into last night over some chick Aldon was dating. He smashed up Kap's new mercedes. That's probably where the hit and run, vandalism charges come from.
Originally posted by 951NINER:
Aldon's character should have been on HBO's Ballers. It would have been nothing but suspense.

They'll make a character slightly based on him. Smh
They get a day off and that means he can go out and party, what an idiot.
Kap is a hoe from what I'm hearing. He messed with Matt Barnes' girl not too long ago.
The report also says vandalism...I wonder what kind of vandalism...good god.

also KNBR is confirming he was in Kaepernicks car

Originally posted by 951NINER:
Rumor is Kap and Aldon got into last night over some chick Aldon was dating. He smashed up Kap's new mercedes. That's probably where the hit and run, vandalism charges come from.

Quote the source or lies
Originally posted by ToddShaw:
Kap is a hoe from what I'm hearing. He messed with Matt Barnes' girl not too long ago.

Maybe you need to take this trollish crap to the Kaepernick thread. If you're going to troll Niner fans, at least do it in the right thread.
Originally posted by 15crabtree:
I know he has a history ...but for someone who was suppose to be dui...he look very alert ..and he gesture was were very adamant that he was telling the truth ..that it was not a dui/ and the truth will come out ..the interview gave me hope that he was telling the truth

Even if he wasn't drunk it was still a hit and run it sounds like. He is done for at least a year either way unless we cut him and Cowboys sign him and I am sure he will only get 4 games and not the entire year.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
#7tormsCame

Corrected!
just when you thought it was over....now Kaepernick is involved.
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
Originally posted by 951NINER:
Rumor is Kap and Aldon got into last night over some chick Aldon was dating. He smashed up Kap's new mercedes. That's probably where the hit and run, vandalism charges come from.

Quote the source or lies

Media take out. And KNBR has confirmed he was in Kap's car.
Originally posted by 951NINER:
Rumor is Kap and Aldon got into last night over some chick Aldon was dating. He smashed up Kap's new mercedes. That's probably where the hit and run, vandalism charges come from.

Just heard this in 95.7 the game
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone