There are 50 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Most hated All-time 49ers Foe

Most hated All-time 49ers Foe

I would guess most of us hate the Seahawks more than any other team, but I'm wondering who you're all-time most hated team is. Even though I hate the Seahawks of today more than any team in sports, I don't think that level of hatred has yet reached my disgust of Jerry's Cowboys from the 90's. I also hated the Redskins for the longest time (because of the 1983 NFC Championship game) and the Steelers (for the being the one team who broke up the 49ers 1984 run for perfection). Then there was the Giants (that Roger Craig fumble still hurts). Who's your all-time most hated 49ers foe?
[ Edited by grizzlyadams on Sep 2, 2013 at 9:14 AM ]
90s Cowboys by far. Blocked multiple titles and were very mouthy while doing it
Really hated the Cowpukes and Packers back in the day. ( still do )

The Seahawks are the new evil villains nowadays.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Really hated the Cowpukes and Packers back in the day. ( still do )

The Seahawks are the new evil villains nowadays.


I should've added the Packers as an option. Hated them, too. Kinda still do.
mid to late 90's Packers for me, still hate all those f**kers
How can you not have the fudge packers up there? They beat us 5 times in a row, including 3 times in the playoffs, and then again in 2001. Beating their asses two times last year, was sooooo satisfying, and I hope we can keep our winning streak going for a long, long time.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
How can you not have the fudge packers up there? They beat us 5 times in a row, including 3 times in the playoffs, and then again in 2001. Beating their asses two times last year, was sooooo satisfying, and I hope we can keep our winning streak going for a long, long time.


Sorry, just an oversight.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
How can you not have the fudge packers up there? They beat us 5 times in a row, including 3 times in the playoffs, and then again in 2001. Beating their asses two times last year, was sooooo satisfying, and I hope we can keep our winning streak going for a long, long time.


Sorry, just an oversight.

NP, I voted for Dallas btw.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
mid to late 90's Packers for me, still hate all those f**kers

.
got to be the cowpies, and it aint close. the shecawks aren't good enough to hate.
no pakcers?
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
90s Cowboys by far. Blocked multiple titles and were very mouthy while doing it

This to the fullest.
As for the team's history, it may be the 90's cowboys or early 70's cowboys.


For me, it's the seahawks right now. I started watching football in 94, so i avoided the previous beat down. The packers in 96 and 97 were a better team, PERIOD. That 95 team was an upset, but s**t happens. The seahawks have no merit whatsoever, but they act like they're great. They have done nothing yet.


edit: I hated the rams from the early 2000's. To me, they were the cowboys. I remember the midwest swing, the jerseys that they wore backwards, and those gold on their uniforms that they ripped off of us.
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Sep 2, 2013 at 9:45 AM ]
The Farvra (I don't care how you spell it) Packers was a glaring oversight.

The Seahawks are getting up there in my hate level. I've seen so called 49ers fans write things like "the Seahawks are hard not to like." What the hell is wrong with these people?
Originally posted by Niner3030:
The Farvra (I don't care how you spell it) Packers was a glaring oversight.

The Seahawks are getting up there in my hate level. I've seen so called 49ers fans write things like "the Seahawks are hard not to like." What the hell is wrong with these people?

Yea, there's nothing I like about those losers. I hate that team.