There are 252 users in the forums

Most hated All-time 49ers Foe

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Most hated All-time 49ers Foe

• HVHC
Originally posted by jbeale49:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
As far as all time? This!

The NY Giants have cause me more heartbreak as a 49er fan than any other franchise and it's not really close.

I'm on the East Coast, just outside of New York. Insufferable fan base who gets more out of winning 2 super bowls as a 9-7 team than you can imagine. After they win the super bowl, it doesn't matter how much time passes, all they can talk about is winning the super bowl. If you are a fan of any other team on the east coast, you pray ANYONE wins but NYG.

Not really. I live in NYC. I find them to be the typical bandwagon jockies that jump on the team that's in the moment (Giants or Jets). Or if both teams suck, they'll just talk about the Yankees. Pretty pathetic fan base IMO.
Those teams served as great rivals. They made the 49ers great by demanding greatness from our team. They are blessings because without them, there would not be the magics that is Walsh, Montana, Rice, Lott, Haley, Clark, Gore, Vernon Davis,The Smith brothers, Kap, etc. I hope Seahawks, Packers, Giants, Panthers, etc stay strong because when we EARN our next trophy, it will be based on beating strong teams. Iron sharpen iron.
Dallas, Packers and now Seachickens.
Roger Goodell.
Share 49ersWebzone