There are 54 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

our offense needs two more viable weapons

We have a nice set of weapons already ...Boldin , Davis , Crabtree , Gore , LMJ ,

plus other players coming back from injury or yet to make some sort of impact due to inexperience ..Williams, Hunter, Manningham , Jenkins

but I hope we find a couple more weapons for the Arsenal

1.) TE: .....Ertz , Kelce , Escobar ...we need another option to add to our 2 TE sets ...plus another big bodied target for the redzone will go a long way in improving our attack

2.) a speedy WR : ....Austin will be gone by the time we pick , but we need to find some speed to play the slot , put in the backfield in the pistol , stretch the field from the outside, etc...we need that x-factor /swiss army knife that will add an extra dimension to our offense , Walker's absence will be felt, his versatility allowed us to try new things and expand the playbook even more....hopefully we add these two pieces to our offense and start slicing up defenses all year long
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
We have a nice set of weapons already ...Boldin , Davis , Crabtree , Gore , LMJ ,

plus other players coming back from injury or yet to make some sort of impact due to inexperience ..Williams, Hunter, Manningham , Jenkins

but I hope we find a couple more weapons for the Arsenal

1.) TE: .....Ertz , Kelce , Escobar ...we need another option to add to our 2 TE sets ...plus another big bodied target for the redzone will go a long way in improving our attack

2.) a speedy WR : ....Austin will be gone by the time we pick , but we need to find some speed to play the slot , put in the backfield in the pistol , stretch the field from the outside, etc...we need that x-factor /swiss army knife that will add an extra dimension to our offense , Walker's absence will be felt, his versatility allowed us to try new things and expand the playbook even more....hopefully we add these two pieces to our offense and start slicing up defenses all year long

I don't think the team has given up on AJ Jenkins yet...
I believe this is the most stacked offense we've had in a long time! Year 3 should be fun to watch.
[ Edited by paperplanemedia on Apr 19, 2013 at 2:48 PM ]
Originally posted by paperplanemedia:
I believe this is the most stacked offense we've had in a long time! Year 3 should be fun to watch.

This should be really fun for sure.
I want Eifert....
TE:Ertz or Eifert

WR:Williams or Bailey
Originally posted by paperplanemedia:

Totally agree! Triple threat in the run game. Two reliable possession receivers. A number of possible speedsters. A couple potentially good slot receivers. Fastest TE in the league. Potential top 5 elite QB. Best offensive line in the league. Sure, it would be nice to get another good TE in the draft, but this offense is ready to roll.
Travis Kelce and Da'Rick Rogers!! I wouldn't mind grabbing Patterson if he falls that guy is a weapon for sure. I like Keenan Allen too he is gonna be a good pro receiver.
Two words, Four weapons (KR/PR/WR/RB), one name.....Tavon Austin
Originally posted by 49ers808:

one word......unrealistic
We only need Gire.
They have to give Jenkins a shot this year. If he doesn't work out it will not kill them but if they draft someone else over him for the speed WR then they might as well let him go. I know it would be quick to give up on him but they just don't have the room.

But the TE is a must.
depth for LBs and DL is more of a need.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by 49ers808:

one word......unrealistic
I still think we trade up in the first 13 draft picks and we already have like 9 or 10 next season too. Second I don't think were trading up for a tight end. I think we really like the kid from cinn named Travis Kelce, he's a great blocker something we will need with walker leaving. Walker stone hands for sure, but he was amazing at blocking and that needs a replacement for sure. I think the cinn kid can give us enough in the pass catching to equally what walker gave us... He will be a niner Size, Speed, and Blocker, sounds like a Jim H tightend to me! When I say Speed 4.61 is really good for a tightend, not many tightends have VD's speed, than again not many Cb's either lol
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Apr 19, 2013 at 11:52 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
We only need Gire.