Hawks: 11-5
Rams: 9-7
Cards: 8-8 (with Alex)
Originally posted by NCommand:
49ers: 12-4

This would be the best division by far in the league.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that the Niners can't win in Seattle based on that last butt-kicking they took up there. That game was the result of the Niner defense being tired from the previous game in New England and the fact that it was the first game played without Justin Smith in the lineup. I'm also guessing a full off-season for Kaepernick will include a number of strategies for dealing with the noise up there. I expect them to add no-huddle to their bag of tricks next year. No huddle has a tendency to cut down on crowd noise because they have to sustain the noise instead of stopping and then building it. And, it will include a more sophisticated set of hand signals.

objection.. speculation... i'll give you JS being hurt played a huge part.
Originally posted by hawker84:
I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that the Niners can't win in Seattle based on that last butt-kicking they took up there. That game was the result of the Niner defense being tired from the previous game in New England and the fact that it was the first game played without Justin Smith in the lineup. I'm also guessing a full off-season for Kaepernick will include a number of strategies for dealing with the noise up there. I expect them to add no-huddle to their bag of tricks next year. No huddle has a tendency to cut down on crowd noise because they have to sustain the noise instead of stopping and then building it. And, it will include a more sophisticated set of hand signals.

We beat them in Seattle in 2011 (barely) against Tavares Jackson, but got worked against Russel Wilson. Our defense was definitely better in 2011 as well. So until we can prove to be able to win in Seattle, I'll count the @SEA game as a loss.

It'll come down to the last few weeks between us and them next year. 2 of the best teams in the league.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
49ers: 12-4

This would be the best division by far in the league.

Without a doubt. It's very plausible too.
Originally posted by hawker84:

Agreed, what was that, 90 snaps by the defense (basically two games worth) and then turn around and fly back from the East Coast to play in a hostile environment. Wilson said they played an A++ game that day (and they did). Justin out, Manningham lost for the season, etc. Tough draw but at the end of the day it was tournament ball and while it would have been great to win, it wasn't a must-win. Ideal, yes. That said, le's not take anything away from them...they are a VERY good team and it's going to be an epic battle for some time and let's not forget the Rams either. Or the Cards for that matter..if they ever get a QB and a couple more pieces.
Agreed, what was that, 90 snaps by the defense (basically two games worth) and then turn around and fly back from the East Coast to play in a hostile environment. Wilson said they played an A++ game that day (and they did). Justin out, Manningham lost for the season, etc. Tough draw but at the end of the day it was tournament ball and while it would have been great to win, it wasn't a must-win. Ideal, yes. That said, le's not take anything away from them...they are a VERY good team and it's going to be an epic battle for some time and let's not forget the Rams either. Or the Cards for that matter..if they ever get a QB and a couple more pieces.

This.

Phoenix: Living in Phoenix as I do, I am very much aware of the Cardinulls current situation. QB won't solve it, by any means. Their O-line is a disaster area. They have no real running game to speak of. They don't have a TE. They have a stout front 7 on defense, but the secondary is even more suspect than ours.

Seattle: Gonna be a helluva 2 game set with those cats. And probably 2 of the harder played, uglier games the 49ers will play all year.I could easily see the Seahags going 7-9 and missing the playoffs, or going 11-5 and maybe challenging the 49ers in the NFCCG (at the "Stick, of course).

St. Louis: Improving, but not as much as people may think. Yes, they gave the 49ers all they could handle and then some last year. Jeff Fisher is a great HC. I can see them being about the same as they were this year, mainly due to Sam Bradford really isn't all that good (mid-tier at best). Will he/can he take them to the playoffs? Quite possibly, but he's gonna need more than S-Jax to do it. His receivers can't stay healthy, and they had a somewhat porous O-line last year.
A bit premature for this thread don't yah think OP? I mean prior to FA and the draft? Really?

this dude up. It is a waste of space thread.
[ Edited by WINiner on Feb 26, 2013 at 5:31 PM ]
Originally posted by WINiner:
A bit premature for this thread don't yah think OP? I mean prior to FA and the draft? Really?

Thanks for playing a mod. You're service is greatly appreciated.

Really? Seems like several pages of posters tend to disagree with that assessment. Besides, *I* don't think it's any more wasteful than the 9,000 mock draft threads in the War Room that start out

"After we trade Alex Smith and all 14 of our draft picks to KC for the #1 overall pick ...."
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Thanks for playing a mod. You're service is greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by Beeker:

Really? Seems like several pages of posters tend to disagree with that assessment. Besides, *I* don't think it's any more wasteful than the 9,000 mock draft threads in the War Room that start out

"After we trade Alex Smith and all 14 of our draft picks to KC for the #1 overall pick ...."

Speaking of drafts am i the only one who thinks we go much earlier than normal and pick the best kicker available? as far as the division goes

49ers:12-4, easier schedule and better offensive unit (due to cohesiveness with kaep) BUT we can't forget how far we made it, people will bring it against us
Seahawks: 10-6, I think i'm being a little harsh, it depends on how well people gameplan against wilson, but they are a scary team judging what happened in the latter half of the year for them
Rams: 7-9, Jeff Fisher is doing a great job rebuilding this team imo, but I still think they will be in a rebuilding stage and won't really compete until the year after.
Cardinals: 4-12, Sorry cards, you have some serious rebuilding to do on the offensive side, not near as much defensively, but that oline is a disaster, no qb can succeed with that

Here's a thought - if you don't like this thread, stay out of it.