There are 222 users in the forums

NFC West 2013 Record Projections

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by hawker84:
as far as the fan base hate, i've seen every bit of blind Seahawk hate on here as i've seen niner hate on the Net. but it's not hate towards your team (well some is) which i don't understand, but mostly it's hate towards the fanbase that come on there and shove the super bowls and history in our face.. you know i'm fair game when i come on here for all that, but to go on our board and try it is silly... it would go over just as well as me coming on here rubbing the SB loss in your face... i don't think any knowledgable fan disrespects what the niner franchise has done history wise... if they do, then i'd have to question their NFL knowledge...

Isn't it always the fanbase? I don't hate any players. The worst I could ever say about a player is that I find him annoying. I find Ray Lewis incredibly annoying. I find Richard Sherman embarrassing and annoying, but I think he's a real good corner. Most of the Seahawks fan base seems to be completely outraged when a Niner fan proudly points out that the Niners are 5-1 in Superbowls, but at the same time, they sit up there talking about how they completely own the Niners and wondering how long their "dynasty" is going to last up there.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by hawker84:
as far as the fan base hate, i've seen every bit of blind Seahawk hate on here as i've seen niner hate on the Net. but it's not hate towards your team (well some is) which i don't understand, but mostly it's hate towards the fanbase that come on there and shove the super bowls and history in our face.. you know i'm fair game when i come on here for all that, but to go on our board and try it is silly... it would go over just as well as me coming on here rubbing the SB loss in your face... i don't think any knowledgable fan disrespects what the niner franchise has done history wise... if they do, then i'd have to question their NFL knowledge...

Isn't it always the fanbase? I don't hate any players. The worst I could ever say about a player is that I find him annoying. I find Ray Lewis incredibly annoying. I find Richard Sherman embarrassing and annoying, but I think he's a real good corner. Most of the Seahawks fan base seems to be completely outraged when a Niner fan proudly points out that the Niners are 5-1 in Superbowls, but at the same time, they sit up there talking about how they completely own the Niners and wondering how long their "dynasty" is going to last up there.

Hawker just happens to be one of the less annoying fans.
Originally posted by GNielsen:

and there is absolutely nothing wrong with being proud of your franchises accomplishments.. but when you bring that over to the other teams boards , just doesn't fly well.. what team wants to hear about their division rivals superbowl trophies when they have none. and it sure doesn't go over well when you post the empty trophy case pic with the seattle logo on it... stuff like that tends to creat anger and hate.. and sure we talk about our victory over you guys last season with a sense of pride, and yes we're very excited about the direction our franchise is going.. but i don't see a lot of us coming on here with all the talk about we're going to own the niners for years to come...other than a couple posters here and there.. maybe i'm missing it... you certainly don't see it from myself or Lisatwelve and a couple others that post frequently.

i don't know how many Seahawk posters your Mods have to ban on a daily/weekly basis, i know our Mods ban quite a few because of stuff mentioned above... that's where the hate comes from on both sides i'd imagine....
Share 49ersWebzone