There are 255 users in the forums

What 49ers SUPERSTITIONS are you doing TONIGHT for the Superbowl?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This Raiders fan at work keeps betting me on Niner games. I'm like 6-0 against him, so I had to bet him again for the SB. Doing my duty.
  • Timma
  • Veteran
Check to make sure my wife is wearing her 49ERS thong. They are lucky.
Originally posted by Timma:
Check to make sure my wife is wearing her 49ERS thong. They are lucky.

attaboy.
Have pre-game sex with the Mrs.!!! Started with the Divisional round and the results have been great thus far!!!
Im going to then. rape myself mentally, have intraveinious sex with a prostitute, play with rusty razor blades while eating poontang pie
Originally posted by 49amane:
Im going to then. rape myself mentally, have intraveinious sex with a prostitute, play with rusty razor blades while eating poontang pie

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
First - that is me on my old couch on Van Ness in the City.

Second, wearing lucky shirt and drawers, and drinking out of lucky glass.

NOOOOOOO.........You cant blow your cover just hours before the game!!!!! if the ravens fans find out, they're gonna get you off that couch and we're screwed!!
Touch all things purple.

My tv has been flanked with rice and willis jerseys since green bay game and haven't moved.

Set lucky buddah statue by tv since atl game an d it hasnt moved.

If I find us down in the game I will slam my hand on coffee table and break another finger like I did in gb game after kaps pick six. I did it for atl game too and it worked so that is my desperation hail mary play
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
[ Edited by mayo49 on Feb 2, 2013 at 6:48 PM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by TlSSER:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Lucky boner. Must maintain it for the duration of the game.

make sure it doesn't last longer than 4 hours. b/c prolonged blood flow could lead to vascular damage

Too late.

• titan
  • Veteran
Volume on TV 49, red SF 49er shirt, and try to squeeze in my sweatshirt worn during our 1994 Superbowl win!
Fap to Kap 1 hour before the game.

shot gun 3 beers before the game...take a tequila shot every quarter
So far my superstition is killing me. I have this superstition that when the warriors plays flat prior to a niner game, the niners start off really flat.
Originally posted by Grifter420:
So far my superstition is killing me. I have this superstition that when the warriors plays flat prior to a niner game, the niners start off really flat.

Could it be that the Warriors start off flat more often than not?
Share 49ersWebzone