There are 154 users in the forums

What 49ers SUPERSTITIONS are you doing TONIGHT for the Superbowl?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
lucky couch?
labels out?
lucky underwear?

it's only weird if it doesn't work.....

[ Edited by TlSSER on Feb 3, 2013 at 11:48 AM ]
Lucky boner. Must maintain it for the duration of the game.
I'm not drinking for the whole month
I do not wear team apparel
i used to be superstitous and had my routine before niner games until i realized sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt. so i decided f**k it i'ma do what i what cus it has no impact on the game.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

make sure it doesn't last longer than 4 hours. b/c prolonged blood flow could lead to vascular damage
  • dj43
Wearing the same cap I wore the night I watched Dwight Clark make The Catch from Section 49.
wearing the same outfit i have worn for every dame this post season.
Gray 49ers Shirt
Black 49ers Hat

Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
wearing the same outfit i have worn for every dame this post season.
Im not making any bets on this game. way too dangerous

But I am gonna be up in da club tonight and then hide in the bathroom ceiling at closing time. I am doing this so I can be the only one in there when they lock up, at that time I will climb down and procede to write on the walls(with blood) that i love the 49ers . Ravens suck, Kaepernicking is cool, and ray lewis stabbed a man will be wrote also(with spraypaint). I will then sneak out the back door. ths will probably set off the alarm. I will probably be on camera but I will be unrecognizable because Ill have smeared blood all over my face. The bar will be a nice quiet place that only locals go to and they donate charity to children. I am doing this because it will be more big of a deal thus sending more good karma to our team. dont look down on me for this because it will interfere with the game. thanks

Originally posted by TlSSER:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

make sure it doesn't last longer than 4 hours. b/c prolonged blood flow could lead to vascular damage

Too late.
Lol imma watch it at my house, last time I saw a playoff game away from home it was the Giants loss last year. Aaannnnddd I haven't shaved or cut my hair (i usually keep it at about a 1) since the day of seahawks loss. When they lost I said I was not gonna cut my hair the rest of the season!!
Consensual rape sex with my wife... She just doesn't know the time
Originally posted by wailers15:
Consensual rape sex with my wife... She just doesn't know the time

Originally posted by TlSSER:
lucky couch?
labels out?
lucky underwear?

it's only weird if it doesn't work.....

First - that is me on my old couch on Van Ness in the City.

Second, wearing lucky shirt and drawers, and drinking out of lucky glass.
Share 49ersWebzone