LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 417 users in the forums

SuperBold predictions

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He was right about the good weed, though.
Classic Ravens fan - talking about facts, but depending on magic. Every single Ravens pick relies in some way on magical thinking because when you get to the facts and numbers, it's clear that the Niners are the better team.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Defense:
Aldon Smith 2 Sacks
Chris Culliver 1 INT
Patrick Willis 1 INT

Offense:
Colin Kaepernick 400 total yards 3 TDs (1 Rushing) - MVP
Frank Gore 80 yards 1 TD
Vernon Davis 1 TD
Moss 2 TDs

David Akers - 1 Missed FG

49ers 28, Ravens 20

You have the Niners scoring 28 points, but you have 5 TD's listed. 2 for Moss, 1 for Davis, 1 for Gore, and 1 for CK.
The great thing is he comes in here talking kickers a if his is any better.
This will be the 1st win of the first Super Bowl 3Peat!!!
Originally posted by Iguana475:

4-peat so we can win @ home in Santa Clara in Super Bowl L
Man I don't know if I'm scared or just flat out nervous
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Iguana475:

4-peat so we can win @ home in Santa Clara in Super Bowl L

Well played sir... Well played.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Defense:
Aldon Smith 2 Sacks
Chris Culliver 1 INT
Patrick Willis 1 INT

Offense:
Colin Kaepernick 400 total yards 3 TDs (1 Rushing) - MVP
Frank Gore 80 yards 1 TD
Vernon Davis 1 TD
Moss 2 TDs

David Akers - 1 Missed FG

49ers 28, Ravens 20

You have the Niners scoring 28 points, but you have 5 TD's listed. 2 for Moss, 1 for Davis, 1 for Gore, and 1 for CK.

I've already commented, but I meant for Gore's TD to be a reception...
Gore breaks 100 yards and we win, simple fact.

Played this game on Madden last night and I think it was very realistic. To make it a challenge I cranked up the difficulty to make it tougher for me. Here is what happened.

3-0 SF after one. 13-7 at the half. T. Smith scored on a bomb close to the end of half. Akers was a perfect 2-2. It was a defensive battle with a lot of good hits. In the second half the SF defense started to impose their will forcing 3 turnovers. It was 31-14 late in the 4th when SF scored a late TD. Moss, Davis, and Crabs all scored. Goldson had a pick that was almost 6. AND AJ Jenkins has a nice catch down the seam to keep a drive alive. The MVP? Kaepernick who threw for 250+ and 3 tds.
Originally posted by TheTruth2013:
Ha ha watch the game you fools and when Dennis Dixon catches a TD from the TE slot you will know I'm Right TheTruth

practice squad players are not on the active roster, and are therefore not even ALLOWED to suit up for games. On top of that, Dennis Dixon has been a QB since high school, and is about 70 Lou des too light to play TE. Your fail is so complete that it is perfect:
41-20. CK is MVP. Moss scores at least one TD. LMJ with a long one
My bold prediction is we win and if not I'm going to ray Lewis someone with a Ice pick.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by TheTruth2013:
Ha ha watch the game you fools and when Dennis Dixon catches a TD from the TE slot you will know I'm Right TheTruth

practice squad players are not on the active roster, and are therefore not even ALLOWED to suit up for games. On top of that, Dennis Dixon has been a QB since high school, and is about 70 Lou des too light to play TE. Your fail is so complete that it is perfect:

I was hoping they would use him as a blocker!lol
Share 49ersWebzone