Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JoeCool16:
SUPERBOWL SUPERSHOW WITH SEAN SALISBURY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4V9Rw9vys

Recap this for us. Not listening for almost 40 min
Niners will win ... my bar tab will be over $100
  • titan
  • Veteran
Niners will pull away far enough to where they can let Alex Smith take some good bye snaps.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Niners will win ... my bar tab will be over $100

lol
Originally posted by TheTruth2013:
To whom it may concern here Dennis DIXON is a TE for the Baltimore Ravens. Gee's the TE's will have a huge impact on the game. 31-20 Raven's

OMG !! You really can't be that dumb right?

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/team/roster.html

Just in case you don't believe us
To whom it may concern here Dennis DIXON is a TE for the Baltimore Ravens. Gee's the TE's will have a huge impact on the game. 31-20 Raven's

Worst Fan Ever
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
we will win,.. we must win, niner teams do not go to super bowls to lose them. if we lose, it will be a disgrace. there is no medal for second place, you are not happy just to be there. you win the super bowl. if you do not you take the needed steps in the off season to make sure it never happens again. if we lose I refuse to follow the company line which will say"it was an honor just to be there" the niners are in the super bowl. they are expected to win so they need and should go out and do what is expected of them
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

Worst Fan Ever

He will be cheering for Anthony Dixon if he scores!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ers1fan1982:

OMG !! You really can't be that dumb right?

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/team/roster.html

Just in case you don't believe us
he is right about the tight ends,,, to bad for him it will be due to the fact that moses lewis will find out quick he can not cover tight ends like he did ten years ago in between murdering people and obstructing justice
Ha ha watch the game you fools and when Dennis Dixon catches a TD from the TE slot you will know I'm Right TheTruth

Ha ha watch the game you fools and when Dennis Dixon catches a TD from the TE slot you will know I'm Right TheTruth

I have a prediction...after the niners stomp the ravens, you will not be back on this forum to eat your crow/raven...

I have a prediction...after the niners stomp the ravens, you will not be back on this forum to eat your crow/raven...
  • titan
  • Veteran

I hope you use him as a blocker also!lol
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

what will you do when ray lewis falls down like willie mays when he tries to cover vernon davis,, moses can fuss with god all he wants and he can say its gods will for him to win today ,, but god can not make moses defend tight ends anymore
Well I'm sure I'll be here alone, cause it will be a sad monday in SF.....After dealing with some of these idiots I Hope Dennis Dixon is the MVP now that would be great! Ha Ha ha
Share 49ersWebzone