LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 213 users in the forums

SuperBold predictions

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We lose CK on the 1st series due to a hamstring pull, our Defense shuts out the Ravens and Alex Smith manages the game to perfection.

We win 28-0.
Must be some good weed going around in SF. half this lobby has no idea how to check facts before attacking me on something they have no knowlege of.......... Enjoy the SB. but fear the Raven cause purple pain is coming... Game 11 for Kaepernick will be a painful one............
"Bold prediction: Ten years from now, Anquan Boldin will accuse John Harbaugh of throwing the game so his brother could win a Super Bowl."

http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/story/0ap1000000133037/article/super-bowl-xlvii-picks-analysts-split-between-49ers-ravens

Originally posted by TheTruth2013:
Must be some good weed going around in SF. half this lobby has no idea how to check facts before attacking me on something they have no knowlege of.......... Enjoy the SB. but fear the Raven cause purple pain is coming... Game 11 for Kaepernick will be a painful one............

Oh and BTW You cant handle TheTruth Ha Ha Ha sorry had to do it
AJ Jenkins is Romans ace up his sleeve. Kaep hits him deep early for a TD and they never look back. Aldon Smith 3 sacks and co-MVP with Kapper
Niners run the victory formation with Alex Smith in the back field.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
I got 0-0 in the 1st quarter in my work football pool and I will win $2 G's............then we win #6 :p
Well I'm sure I'll be here alone, cause it will be a sad monday in SF.....After dealing with some of these idiots I Hope Dennis Dixon is the MVP now that would be great! Ha Ha ha

Dennis Dixon is a Ravens QB they used to "simulate" playing against Colin. And in his 5 year career he's played 4 games and has had 59 attempts. And none after the 2010 season. Yeah, what a weapon. Did you just jump on the Ravens band wagon?

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/team/roster/Dennis-Dixon/941c5860-028b-4081-9496-1505e949a561
[ Edited by SQLGeek on Feb 3, 2013 at 10:38 AM ]
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
So here is the thing, you are inciting our posters, on the day of the biggest game of the year, and well, I can't have that....you're gone.

Originally posted by fropwns:
So here is the thing, you are inciting our posters, on the day of the biggest game of the year, and well, I can't have that....you're gone.

Ha ha watch the game you fools and when Dennis Dixon catches a TD from the TE slot you will know I'm Right TheTruth

Inflammatory posting. Take a break.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Look boys, I am all for a lil talk, and I want us to win as bad as anyone, but you all deserve to enjoy this day no matter what. Trolling, on this day, won't be tolerated. Enjoy your day fellas.

Too slow, Fro!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by English:

Too slow, Fro!

Welp, I am getting a bit old. lol
Share 49ersWebzone