Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

M.V.P. this year so far!

• krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by aTx49er:
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Its Gore. Once again the workhorse, never getting the credit he deserves and always giving everything.

this

+1. I'm hoping he wins the superbowl MVP also.

you guys do relize that after hunter went down our Run game was s**tty until we finally put in LMJ and started doing the read option right? With hunter out we kept giving it to gore up the gut, up the gut up the gut and getting nothing. there was no threat of an outside run. Then when we put in LMJ and started the read. Gore was able to run again.

So Hunter, LMJ and Kaep are the reasons why Gore is/was able to do what he does up the gut.

The MVP is crabtree and Justin Smith. Crabtree ahd to make moves to score early in the year when smith was the QB and was the only way we move the ball in the air. then when Kaep took over he's been just awesome.
MVP: C. Kaep.

Co. MVP: Cowboy

Crabtree go to guy on all 3rd downs
And
Our whole Defense
Originally posted by noblood:
Crabtree go to guy on all 3rd downs
And
Our whole Defense

This........crabs came through in some tough spots
Crabtree
Gore. For shore.
Gore
AJ Jenkins
I want Gore to win the superbowl MVP so bad.
[ Edited by gold49er2183 on Jan 26, 2013 at 11:03 AM ]
Crabtree
Remember the days Andy Lee was the perennial team MVP?
[ Edited by AmpLee on Jan 26, 2013 at 1:56 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
AJ Jenkins

Trenton Robinson
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Remember the days Andy Lee was the perennial team MVP?

Man, was he a weapon though! lol
Justin Smith. His contribution would be the hardest to replace on the team, which is why I hate that he's getting old.
Nothing on this team happen without Gore. We have changed QBs, we have lost RB & WRs and replaced them with others, but Gore has been the only consistent through out the year... And decade.

People are making s**t up in here, take Gore out and we will see what's up. Fact!