LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 422 users in the forums

M.V.P. this year so far!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just for fun until the big game . I got coach Jim H. his been a blessing turn our program around hats of to him . We can go with a player if it's a player I go with J. Smith
gore!!!
Navarro Bowman & Colin Kaeprnick. Its a tie. Those are our best two players, then Crabs, VD Aldon , Justin, Dashon, Dante
kaep
The waterboy who kept Akers off the field is the MVP
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
The waterboy who kept Akers off the field is the MVP

Good one lol !!!!

...of the Los Angeles Rams
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

C.K. Time!!!!
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Roman Phifer?
Its Gore. Once again the workhorse, never getting the credit he deserves and always giving everything.

Alex Smith... for leading the team to a very good record and then not causing a stink, but being gracious, when he was benched while having a great Alex Smith season.

I wouldn't put Smith in at starter, because Colin is the MAN, but it takes a lot of class to not cause dissension in a locker room after losing your job to an injury while your having perhaps a career year and leading a great team. He could have hurt team chemistry, but he didn't.
[ Edited by RedWaltz24 on Jan 25, 2013 at 8:08 PM ]
Justin Smith. The team wasn't the same without him.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Its Gore. Once again the workhorse, never getting the credit he deserves and always giving everything.

this
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

this

+1. I'm hoping he wins the superbowl MVP also.
offense: Gore
defense: J.Smith
Share 49ersWebzone