There are 188 users in the forums

Is this a ''win-win'' situational game or a ''lose- who care

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Is this a ''win-win'' situational game or a ''lose- who care

I don't understand the question.
  • Luca
  • Veteran
If your not first, your last!
If your not first your last! Sweet baby jesus please let us win!
Ambiguous thread is ambiguous.
Screw Ray 'The Knife' Lewis and his second SB! We need to win this thing! Who cares if people hate us because a murderer doesn't get his second ring.
[ Edited by Oregon49erfan on Jan 22, 2013 at 12:15 AM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
I think poster meant 'is this a must-win' ?

its a f**king must win.

anyone who says otherwise isnt a true niner fan.

5-0.
[ Edited by Garcia on Jan 22, 2013 at 12:27 AM ]
People frget we have 3 veterans on our team, who dont have a ring, and all three are deservng and have played at an extremely high level their entire careers.

Frank Gore
Justin Smith
Randy Moss

I could care less about Ray Lewis, never liked him much anyways, and people will continue to hate the niners regardless.

The 49ers are a team people love to hate. e have ended alot of players dreams over the years, and i hope we continue to do so. either your with us or your against us.
  • Tombo
  • Veteran
No offense but....................dumbest question ever?
Why on earth would any Niner fan be anything but incredibly pissed and upset if we dont win??

Screw Ray Lewis. Hes got blood on his hands, and he got away with it. He got his ring already, yet hes being a bigger attention whore than Brett Favre about his "last run". Hes a big phony. I want to beat him so badly. Then lets see if he puts on a big show for the cameras.

Screw blowhard Ray Lewis, screw John Harbaugh, and screw the entire Ravens team that thinks its entitled to this championship.

Weve all been waiting 18 years to get back here, and every one of the guys on this team deserves a ring. All the years of being awful, and they made it to the SB. On Super Bowl Sunday, Jim Harbaugh isnt going to give a crap about his brother being on the other sideline. This is war, and were playing for a title that may be a one time opportunity. Every single 49ers player and coach should enter this game ready to go all out. I want to punch the Ravens in the mouth right out of the gate, and get them to stagger.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
People frget we have 3 veterans on our team, who dont have a ring, and all three are deservng and have played at an extremely high level their entire careers.

Frank Gore
Justin Smith
Randy Moss

I could care less about Ray Lewis, never liked him much anyways, and people will continue to hate the niners regardless.

The 49ers are a team people love to hate. e have ended alot of players dreams over the years, and i hope we continue to do so. either your with us or your against us.

Randy Moss? Really?

Frank Gore
Justin Smith
Patrick Willis

I almost want to see them with rings on their fingers more than seeing the Lombardi itself.
[ Edited by BrianGO on Jan 22, 2013 at 1:57 AM ]

I will not be happy with being first team of losers to not win a SB.

Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

Frank Gore
Justin Smith
Randy Moss

Randy Moss? Really?

Frank Gore
Justin Smith
Patrick Willis

I almost want to see them with rings on their fingers more than seeing the Lombardi itself.

Patrick Willis still has alot of football left to play. I meant players in terms of getting close to retirment, not in terms of what they have done for the 49ers in general.

Of course there is a long list of 49ers players that have accomplished much more for the 49ers than moss and deserve a ring as well, i just meant as far as vets that are getting close to retirment.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
We've got to keep the undefeated streak in Super Bowls going. Screw Lewis and the media. We're in a quest for six.
Let the coolness of this potential meme sink in:

#San Fran6-0

and how it would suck to not be able to use it!
I would have to live with a loss, as there is nothing I can/could do about it.
That said, I don't WANT the teams SB record to have a blemish on it. I think
most of us, are going to be GREEDY like That.
Share 49ersWebzone