There are 160 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Super Bowl roll call....who's going to New Orleans?

Originally posted by 49erJim:
my buddy just got me a ticket, does anyone know where sec 129 is? I have never been to this park. He says we are 4 rows from the field?

Where're you partying?
my buddy just got me a ticket, does anyone know where sec 129 is? I have never been to this park. He says we are 4 rows from the field?

Nice! http://www.seatdata.com/html/nfl_saints/section_nfl_saints_129.htm
Originally posted by father49er:

Where're you partying?

i'm not sure I can go, I need to find a ride a place to stay and some way to get to the park. I will hook up with you all if I can get there. I already have an $2500 offer on my ticket, maybe I will sell it? My buddy will not know until game time as he's leaving wednesday. Do you think he would be pissed if I sold it?
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Just throwing this out there. If anyone has an extra ticket and needs someone to come with, I'm ur man. I'm the best wingman ever, die hard niner fan and can party for days or sleep in if u want. I'll pay for all the hookers and coke while in NO. If it come down to it, I will give u a BJ while wearing a wig and makeup. I've never done it before, but I'm pretty sure I'd be damn good. PM

I'd do a lot of things to go to the SB but this isn't one of em.

Kwame? Is that you?
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Just throwing this out there. If anyone has an extra ticket and needs someone to come with, I'm ur man. I'm the best wingman ever, die hard niner fan and can party for days or sleep in if u want. I'll pay for all the hookers and coke while in NO. If it come down to it, I will give u a BJ while wearing a wig and makeup. I've never done it before, but I'm pretty sure I'd be damn good. PM

I'd do a lot of things to go to the SB but this isn't one of em.

Kwame? Is that you?

lulz
Any season ticket holders get selected? I know 4 people with season tickets and none of us got selected
Sectn 613!!!!
I'll be there. Club level. Not sure what section yet. Flyin in Friday and Flying out Tuesday. Next week is going to be rough win or lose. Celebration or devastation. Lol

Talbert
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Sectin 639......Got that Maui green for the game......I'll be down for a sesh.....

You will be with chistoso and myself we are on row 21 seats 21-22
Originally posted by 49Fever:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Sectin 639......Got that Maui green for the game......I'll be down for a sesh.....

You will be with chistoso and myself we are on row 21 seats 21-22

ok ok, Ill be the one with the #90 Isaac Sopoaga Jersey.......im pretty sure Ill be easy to spot
MY FRIEND JUST WON A RADIO CONTEST. I'M GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All inclusive. Leaving Thursday 6AM.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:

congrats
Originally posted by ALLDONE:

congrats

Thanks much. I can't believe it yet. Hasn't sunk in. But I've paid my dues. Watched every minute of every game for years on end. Stuck through thick and thin, and even would go to SF on a minimal budget during the rough and good times, year in and year out just to see em. This is incredible.

congrats

Thanks much. I can't believe it yet. Hasn't sunk in. But I've paid my dues. Watched every minute of every game for years on end. Stuck through thick and thin, and even would go to SF on a minimal budget during the rough and good times, year in and year out just to see em. This is incredible.

ENJOY! I will be watching ! Take pictures ! I went to New Orleans twice go down town but dont party to much until after the game !!!! HANG OVER! ENJOY BRO! LUCKY LUCKY !!!!
[ Edited by JD9671 on Jan 29, 2013 at 5:45 PM ]

congrats

Wow man, congrats! Where you staying?