LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 341 users in the forums

Super Bowl roll call....who's going to New Orleans?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by modninerfan:
I'm goin... leaving Friday morning

Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
I set up an NFC CHAMPIONSHIP tailgate thread for our last game vs. Atlanta. I'm swamped at work today and fly out at 6AM tomorrow. Anyone want to start one up and see if we can all meet up at a bar the night before or Friday?

Here we go:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/170808-official-49ers-super-bowl-xlvii-tailgate-thread/
i will be there. where is the webzone meetin @
I will be going with my two brothers and a friend of the family who is a Afgan vet, het got a free ticket and Hotel room from the Marines. Let me refrase that. Im going with my three brothers. My brother has a luitenant friend who lives a mile away from the superdome so we have free room and board... we will b leaving friday night(driving). we live in houston so it will take about 5 hrs to get there. Man i am so excited. We just couldnt pass this opportunity up... 9ers Baby!!
[ Edited by tx49er on Jan 30, 2013 at 7:45 PM ]
Heading to NO right now....sitting on my final flight from Oakland to NO. See a few 49ers fans. Hope to meet web zones there since I'm here solo. Section 607
How come almost every zoner whos actually going are people who hardly ever post?
Does anyone know what sections/side of the field the 49ers are on??!! I want to find out before i buy tickets.
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
Does anyone know what sections/side of the field the 49ers are on??!! I want to find out before i buy tickets.

49ers are the home team if that helps...
Originally posted by Niners99:
How come almost every zoner whos actually going are people who hardly ever post?

I've been on the webzone on and off for years....I don't post much so I've seen two accounts close on me.
[ Edited by TheOnlyIndy on Feb 2, 2013 at 5:22 PM ]
Originally posted by TheOnlyIndy:

I've been on the webzone on and off for years....I don't post much so I've seen two accounts close on me.

I just meant posting wise. All the big name posters on this board seem to be watching from home, and a bunch of the people who dont post a ton are the ones going. Just an observation.

SUPERBOWL SUPERSHOW WITH SEAN SALISBURY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4V9Rw9vys
I'll live my hotel in baton rouge soon and be heading to the nfl experience
No too much excited right now i'm still cool but not for long !
Hope it won't be a sea of raven fans
Go niners !
Originally posted by TheOnlyIndy:

I just meant posting wise. All the big name posters on this board seem to be watching from home, and a bunch of the people who dont post a ton are the ones going. Just an observation.

Probably the guys who post often is a small population of webzone audience. I'm in nawlins and attending the game and I don't post often.
I think we are out numbered by ravens fans 3-2 but that doesn't mean we can't bring the noise.

Lets go NINERS *clap*... *clap*... *clap* *clap* *clap*

D - Fence!

If you are going to the game and reading this please ensure that your section brings the noise!
I have been in New Orleans since Friday! Got my tickes from stub hub yesterday! I can hardly wait for game time! Is there a webzione tail gate?
My girl and I are excited!
Share 49ersWebzone